ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR supporting documents.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jominijoy
Newly Registered

ILR supporting documents.

Post by Jominijoy » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:02 pm

Hi
I have been granted tier 2 (senior care assistant ) visa in 2011 March. When can I apply for my ILR and also what all documents I have to submit. Do I have to attend the English test and how much should be my annual salary. Please advise me on this. Looking forward for your replay
Thank you.
Jomini

honey2008
United Kingdom

Re: ILR supporting documents.

Post by honey2008 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:11 pm

Hello there,

PLEASE take some time off to read the guidance first and then post your queries as this would help a lot

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR supporting documents.

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:10 am

Set O Form and Guidance Notes (click)

FAQs English Language Requirements for ILR (click) and you will also need Life in the UK Test (click)

FAQs for ILR T1 T2 WP HSMP - Read before posting (click)

When you can apply for ILR depends on your visa start and end dates and the date you entered the UK.

You will need to put some effort into researching what the requirements are rather than expecting forum members to do all the work and give them to you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.