ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kata82
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by kata82 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:59 pm

Hi Guys!!
I wanna share with you my story.......I am an EEA citizen and we applied for Uk visa from Islambad with my 19 years old husband who is from Afghanistan! :D Biometric was 4/11/2015. At 11/11 we both of missed the calls from the HO :shock: :shock: I thought now everything will be finish................They never called back us! I have tracked our application and I got the e-mail the application has been processed and the deision has been made!!I really got shock!On the next 3 weeks nothing.....no call......no processed email.......nothing!!
At 3/12 my sweet husband got one email from VFS they received his processed application.It happened in Pakistan time at 9.30 pm!!But no email from BHC and no email concluded email! And next day Gerry called him come to collect the passport and the VISA GRANTED thanks God! :lol
So don't worry just trust in love and of course in God because I also did and we got the visa in 5 workdays with missed call from HO without any emails !Ohh one more!!His visa is valid from 11/11 and he got his passport just at 3/12!

Pardesi895
Newly Registered

Post by Pardesi895 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:39 pm

Thank you everyone for all your wishes.

Vac centre my wife used was Mirpur

@ qudratullahkader documents I sent were:

6 months wage slips
6 months bank statements
Employer letter (although annual salary amount was missing from it but they did write hourly rate)
Housing report
Title deeds from land registry
Council tax bill
Utility bill in my name
Nikah certificate
Nikah English translation
Nikah in Urdu
Photos before and after marriage
Lyca calls itemised bills last 6 months
Watts app for whole year lol
Some screen shots of watts apps
Tb certificate
English test certificates city and guilds
Sponsor letter
Letter from parents for permission to live with them
Mortgage statement
Passport copies mine and wife's
ID card copies both mine and wife's
2 passport size photos of spouse

I was well worried as employer had not written annual salary on employers letter and my wife had scanned the application form back to me but they accepted it alhamdollilah...

I wish you guys all the very best and Insha'Allah hope you all get good decision very soon.

rashadjee

Post by rashadjee » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:48 pm

Congratulations! Please make dua for my wifes. She applied on 16 July 2015
Online Application: 16/07/2015
Biometrics: 28/07/2015
Delayed Email Received: 13/09/2015
Escalated: 01/10/2015
Escalted: 23/11/2015
VISA GRANTED: 23/12/2015!!!!

hinna
United Kingdom

Post by hinna » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:31 am

HELLO786 wrote:
hinna wrote:
wasnav wrote:@hinna
Any news yet?
Unfortunately no, nothing at all. Not even a delay email. :(
have u emailed them for update or even got a progress email ?b
I have emailed them for updates:

Emailed 9th November they replied: 'application has been processed and a decision has been made and it should be with you in the next few days'

Contacted & escalated case 24 November reply was: 'We will investigate why applicant hasn't been contacted yet and we will contact the VAC directly'

Escalated case again on 1 December response: 'Your application is under processing. However, we are now prioritising the completion of the application. Your patience in this regard is highly appreciated, until this matter is resolved'

So all in all the updates they give over email are just inconsistent.. u can't rely on the information they give you. As you can see from the replies I have got from them they just leave you confused. Last month they said my case has been processed and this month they are saying it is still under processing, makes no sense at all. :?:

wasnav

Post by wasnav » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:42 am

@hinna

I have emailed them for updates:

Emailed 9th November they replied: 'application has been processed and a decision has been made and it should be with you in the next few days'

Contacted & escalated case 24 November reply was: 'We will investigate why applicant hasn't been contacted yet and we will contact the VAC directly'

Escalated case again on 1 December response: 'Your application is under processing. However, we are now prioritising the completion of the application. Your patience in this regard is highly appreciated, until this matter is resolved'

So all in all the updates they give over email are just inconsistent.. u can't rely on the information they give you. As you can see from the replies I have got from them they just leave you confused. Last month they said my case has been processed and this month they are saying it is still under processing, makes no sense at all. :?:[/quote]
Have you received your documents back yet? And which vac you used?

hinna
United Kingdom

Post by hinna » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:01 am

@wasnav

Yeh I've received my documents back around 3 weeks ago.

VAC is Islamabad.

BilalPathan786

Post by BilalPathan786 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:38 pm

Any news yet?
Hi, any news on your daughters passport?

QudratullahKader
Afghanistan

Post by QudratullahKader » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:06 pm

BilalPathan786 wrote:
Any news yet?
@bilalpathan

Mine and your applications dates are very similar hope we get positive decision from Ukvi inshallah :D

rajam

Post by rajam » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:04 pm

Hi,

We have received the documents; they didnt send ack the financial requirement documents ie payslips, bank statements, employers letter and contract of employment, p60. I have emailed the home office regardng this and they replied saying they have escalated the query to the relevant department. I asked for an update today but i am still waiting.

Passport has also been collected with a letter stating refusals. It seems quite petty. the english test certificate had one letter mistake on it, this was explained on the aplication form, however, i think they did not take this into considertation. when applying i calledand emailed city and guilds but they were of no hep. Now they said they will help resolve this matter. Second objection was that they do not beieve i am currently employed as the company has ceased, however i am still a continious employee.

In my situation, i would like to appeal against this decision, however i am not sure which is best for me paper hearing or oral hearing. or even reapply? And is the paper hearing the review. can anyone please advise? Thank you :(
Applied : 5th august 2015
Refused: 7th december 2015
Appealed: 28 december 2015
Deadline: 12 may 2016
Overturned: 2nd august
Passport submitted: 11th august
Still waiting...

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:13 pm

rajam wrote:Hi,

We have received the documents; they didnt send ack the financial requirement documents ie payslips, bank statements, employers letter and contract of employment, p60. I have emailed the home office regardng this and they replied saying they have escalated the query to the relevant department. I asked for an update today but i am still waiting.

Passport has also been collected with a letter stating refusals. It seems quite petty. the english test certificate had one letter mistake on it, this was explained on the aplication form, however, i think they did not take this into considertation. when applying i calledand emailed city and guilds but they were of no hep. Now they said they will help resolve this matter. Second objection was that they do not beieve i am currently employed as the company has ceased, however i am still a continious employee.

In my situation, i would like to appeal against this decision, however i am not sure which is best for me paper hearing or oral hearing. or even reapply? And is the paper hearing the review. can anyone please advise? Thank you :(

when did u apply ??
They have refused u on petty reasons you could potentially appeal becaus u don't have a huge ground tht u have been refused on
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

rajam

Post by rajam » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:19 pm

HELLO786 wrote:

when did u apply ??
They have refused u on petty reasons you could potentially appeal becaus u don't have a huge ground tht u have been refused on

If i appeal, then im not sure if i should go for paper hearing or oral hearing?
Still waiting...

wasnav

Post by wasnav » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:27 pm

BilalPathan786 wrote:
Any news yet?
No nothing yet.. Really upset as my visa validity is till 31st dec. i just cant understand how could they do this. Applied together with same documents n everything. I got my passport on 17th nov and hasnt received my baby's yet. Even documents have been returned too. When my hubby calls, they say it has been processed should have been with you.

sukkh
Newly Registered

Post by sukkh » Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:42 pm

sukkh wrote:
frqazi wrote:
sukkh wrote:
Hi Frqazi,

Thanks for the link, I emailed them and I received the following response:

Dear... your visa application has not been assessed yet by case worker, each application is individually assessed by independent case worker, please note that we aim to process 95% of settlement application in 12 weeks and 100% in 24 weeks.

I guess we have to wait? have you enquired regarding your application status?

Regards
Hi Sukkh,

I requested update on Monday 23/11/15 and got response tthat it is currently in progress. Inshallah we will get good news before the Christmas break.

Good Luck!
Hi Frqazi,

Hope you are well.

Any updates on your visa?

I have not heard anything yet :(.

Regards
Sohail Ashraf

Hi Frqazi,

Hope you are well.

I did send out email the other day same reply yet to be assessed by ECO, guess another week of wait.

On the side note, I read about the travel date given upon visa issue, do you know what does it mean?
does it mean the person has to travel within those travel dates?

Please comment
Sohail

frqazi

Post by frqazi » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:54 pm

sukkh wrote:
Hi Frqazi,

Hope you are well.

I did send out email the other day same reply yet to be assessed by ECO, guess another week of wait.

On the side note, I read about the travel date given upon visa issue, do you know what does it mean?
does it mean the person has to travel within those travel dates?

Please comment
Sohail
Hi Sohail,

Yes, once visa is granted there is a travel date given which seems to start from about 2 weeks after visa is received and lasts for about 1 month. The person has to travel within those given dates!.

Inshallah we will hear soon!

Malik 88
Newly Registered

Post by Malik 88 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:21 pm

Hi every1 i have a question about supporting documents.i got my passport on 20 Nov and now in UK allready and got my BRP card as well but didn't get my supporting documents yet.will they send it to me by them self or I have to send a prepaid envelope to them to send to me and what is (prepaid envelope) does it mean I pay for sending and recieving or I just have to send and if I have to send how will I know how much weight documents are because they kept some documents with them and I pray for all of u for success in ur applications Aameen.

sal29
Newly Registered

Post by sal29 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:42 am

Is it necessary to get the applicant to send a photocopy of every page of his passport and his id card as well as my id card to send with supporting docs or is that extra?

Saira143

Post by Saira143 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:44 am

I have had mine refused as well, mine are small petty things too. It was refused because of husbands previous divorce papers, and they didn't believe I have a 2nd employment.

i'm not going to appeal as could take far too long, in shaa Allah i will be submiting a new application around end of Feb with only the one job, as I am earning the threshold. It is really stressful thing to be dealing with so i know how ur feeling.

rashadjee

Post by rashadjee » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:12 am

Today my wife has received the email that she has been waiting for! Her visa has been processed today. It has taken around 17 weeks! Please do dua for my wife that her visa gets granted and that we are united together as husband and wife..... Waiting for Gerrys to contact me wife now.... the wait is finally over...

hinna
United Kingdom

Post by hinna » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:38 am

@Saira143 & Rajam: I'm sorry to hear you were both refused. insh Allah next time you will get the visa.. At least when you apply again you will have the option of priority service maybe the wait will not be as long as it was this time.

@Saira143: I also applied with 2 jobs.. I am worried now that they might refuse me for same reason :(

@rashadjee - best of luck to you.. please do keep us updated with what happens.

fv1

Post by fv1 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:55 am

rashadjee wrote:Today my wife has received the email that she has been waiting for! Her visa has been processed today. It has taken around 17 weeks! Please do dua for my wife that her visa gets granted and that we are united together as husband and wife..... Waiting for Gerrys to contact me wife now.... the wait is finally over...

did you receive offical email or from UKVI enquiry???

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:36 am

Saira143 wrote:

We have received the documents; they didnt send ack the financial requirement documents ie d on the aplication form, however, i think they did not take this into considertation. when applying i calledand emailed city and guilds buthowever i am still a continious employee.

In my situation, i would like to appeal against this decision, however i am not surepaper hearing the review. can anyone please advise? Thank you :(
I have had mine refused as well, mine are small petty things too. It was refused because of husbands previous divorce papers, and they didn't believe I have a 2nd employment.

i'm not going to appeal as could take far too long, in shaa Allah i will be submiting a new application around end of Feb with only the one job, as I am earning the threshold. It is really stressful thing to be dealing with so i know how ur feeling.
saria when u say regarding divorce papers what do u mean by that ? My uncle also mentioned his divorce n put his decree absolute in the papers
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

rashadjee

Post by rashadjee » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:37 am

fv1 wrote:
rashadjee wrote:Today my wife has received the email that she has been waiting for! Her visa has been processed today. It has taken around 17 weeks! Please do dua for my wife that her visa gets granted and that we are united together as husband and wife..... Waiting for Gerrys to contact me wife now.... the wait is finally over...

did you receive offical email or from UKVI enquiry???

After the call the advisor sent her the email and told her to wait for another 2 emails. So all in all good news... The email clearly states that the application has been fully processed and to wait for a call from Gerrys.

Saira143

Post by Saira143 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:15 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
Saira143 wrote:

We have received the documents; they didnt send ack the financial requirement documents ie d on the aplication form, however, i think they did not take this into considertation. when applying i calledand emailed city and guilds buthowever i am still a continious employee.

In my situation, i would like to appeal against this decision, however i am not surepaper hearing the review. can anyone please advise? Thank you :(

saria when u say regarding divorce papers what do u mean by that ? My uncle also mentioned his divorce n put his decree absolute in the papers
Unfortunately I did not have the original divorce decree so they did not accept this.

Saira143

Post by Saira143 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:16 pm

hinna wrote:@Saira143 & Rajam: I'm sorry to hear you were both refused. insh Allah next time you will get the visa.. At least when you apply again you will have the option of priority service maybe the wait will not be as long as it was this time.

@Saira143: I also applied with 2 jobs.. I am worried now that they might refuse me for same reason :(

@rashadjee - best of luck to you.. please do keep us updated with what happens.
have faith in Allah and hope for the best, he is the best of planners

rajam

Post by rajam » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:49 pm

Saira143 wrote:

Can't you apply for a review?
Still waiting...