ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for tier 4 to tier 2 switch

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Santyroger
Newly Registered

Documents for tier 4 to tier 2 switch

Post by Santyroger » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:01 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have completed my masters from a UK university.
My certificate is not yet been given to me. It seems I will get by march but my visa expires by Jan.

So I requested an official letter from university. They have sent it to me for visa purposes. PFA.

Can you guys fail proof it and confirm me , is this sufficient?

What are the other required documents for tier 4 to tier 2 switch?
*COS letter
*Job contract letter
*90 Days bank statement with maintaining £1000 min

Kindly elaborate the documents required. I am planning to go for a premium same day service.

I should be carrying all the required correct documents, so that there will be no complications.

Please Please Please help me.

I am really nervous. Also pls go through the attachment.

Thanks
Attachments
323153 (1)-page-001-min.jpg
Uni letter for visa
323153 (1)-page-001-min.jpg (57.99 KiB) Viewed 1633 times

srsw

Re: Documents for tier 4 to tier 2 switch

Post by srsw » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:50 am

Assuming you don't have any dependants applying with you, these are the things that you need...

1. Your passport
2. uCoS number, which you need to mention in your visa application.
3. Degree certificate or letter from Uni confirming that you've successfully completed your course.
4. Maintenance proof (bank statement, etc.) -- this is required in case your employer is NOT certifying your maintenance. If they certify then you don't need to provide your own funds/statement. However, if you have the required funds in your account for 90+ days then there is no harm in submitting your statements as well even if the employer is certifying your maintenance.
5. If your master degree was sponsored by any UK Scholarship agency or your home country government then you also need to get their no object letter (that they have no objection for you to continue to stay in the UK or work in the UK).

Good luck.

Santyroger
Newly Registered

Re: Documents for tier 4 to tier 2 switch

Post by Santyroger » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:13 am

Thanks a lot...