ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEAFP ITS POSSIBLE OR NOT?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MJAA
Newly Registered

EEAFP ITS POSSIBLE OR NOT?

Post by MJAA » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:54 pm

first of all thanks for this use full web site its really helpful.

my qustion is can any body apply for EEAFP in side uk with out any status
my friend went there using other person passport.
he is from non eu state and her wife and kids living in uk last three months
they are german citizen.
so should he apply for eeafp within uk or he have to go back country of origin and apply from there.
any kind information will be really helpfull thanks.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: EEAFP ITS POSSIBLE OR NOT?

Post by Wanderer » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:47 pm

MJAA wrote:first of all thanks for this use full web site its really helpful.

my qustion is can any body apply for EEAFP in side uk with out any status
my friend went there using other person passport.
he is from non eu state and her wife and kids living in uk last three months
they are german citizen.
so should he apply for eeafp within uk or he have to go back country of origin and apply from there.
any kind information will be really helpfull thanks.
Doubt it. I'm not expert on EU rules but as the permit is issued by the HO I'd imagine they want some explanation about why ur friend committed fraud to gain entry to the UK.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

thsths
United Kingdom

Re: EEAFP ITS POSSIBLE OR NOT?

Post by thsths » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:12 am

Wanderer wrote:Doubt it. I'm not expert on EU rules but as the permit is issued by the HO I'd imagine they want some explanation about why ur friend committed fraud to gain entry to the UK.
Exactly, and from the information given it does not seem like the smartest move.

Apart from that, you cannot apply for an EEA Family Permit within the UK anyway. You can apply for a residence card (using the form EEA2), but that takes a while to process.

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:51 am

I have one application of a similar nature. I have made the application, but have made my client aware that it may well be refused because he has not status. He instructed me to apply anyway as it gives him the right to work as soon as the Home Office have received his application, and assuming it is refused he will then have more money to strengthen his application for a family permit from overseas.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

brownbonno
Netherlands

Post by brownbonno » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:27 pm

The Home Office may refuse the application on grounds of public policy,If the person in question accept using another person's passport into the UK.The question is ''Why did he not apply for the EEA permit after the marriage''
Knowledge is Power