ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI APPLICATION - DECEMBER 2015

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Easy Tiger

OCI APPLICATION - DECEMBER 2015

Post by Easy Tiger » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:29 am

hi , i need some help with a OCI Application for my aunty and her soon who is a adult. my aunty got British nationality around 1983 which was followed by applying a first UK passport. she now wants to apply for OCI for her self and soon , but has just recently in November 2015 surrender her only resent Indian passport she and received her Acknowledgement of declaration of Renunciation of Indian citizenship.

the documents my aunty has are the following

* Acknowledgement of declaration of Renunciation of Indian citizenship
* British Passport
* Nationality Certificate
* Old Indian passport (Cancelled)

Her son

* British Passport
* Date of birth certificate

can anyone be so kind and let me know if my aunty has all the required documents to apply for OCI for herself and her son. also when filling out application Online , how would you upload the required 30kb size photo & signature.

Thanks as always !

Easy Tiger

Re: OCI APPLICATION - DECEMBER 2015

Post by Easy Tiger » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:46 am

Hi , I would appreciate it if could someone of experience or knowledge of OCI could answer my question. I know these types of question have been posted many times before but there are no relays about how u upload the required size photo or signature.

Thanks

Easy Tiger

Post by Easy Tiger » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:04 pm

Hi , has anyone applied for OCI in December and how they upload the required photo acording to aspect radio. It say in con't upload a photo bigger then 30kb. How do I reduce size so it meets OCI requirements.

Would a signature on piece of paper , scanned and uploaded be be ok.

Thanks

nm_vinoth
Newly Registered

Post by nm_vinoth » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:31 pm

HI, When uploading the document for OCI do i need to upload the self attested scanned copy or just scanned copy of the documents should be sufficient?

Easy Tiger

Post by Easy Tiger » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:24 pm

hi , I don't think u need to self attest the documents before you upload as i havn't read anyhwere if that is what is required.

also can anyone answer my last previous question as it would put mind ease.

thank you

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:34 pm

Easy Tiger wrote:Hi , has anyone applied for OCI in December and how they upload the required photo acording to aspect radio. It say in con't upload a photo bigger then 30kb. How do I reduce size so it meets OCI requirements.
Get a tech-savvy friend / colleague / relative to help you. Or Google!
Easy Tiger wrote:Would a signature on piece of paper , scanned and uploaded be be ok.
Yes, I think that is how everyone does it!
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Easy Tiger

Post by Easy Tiger » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:35 pm

Hi , thank you for your reply much appreciated. Just wanted to know can my Aunty and her so apply together or does my Aunty need to OCI first and the. Her son can apply !