ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OLD FLR(M) waiting times Thread

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zbn84
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(M) waiting times

Post by zbn84 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:37 am

viksnid wrote:zbn84 did you manage to hear anything?
Nope I called this morning and they said no decision has been made.

viksnid

Post by viksnid » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:21 am

zbn84 wrote:
viksnid wrote:zbn84 did you manage to hear anything?
Nope I called this morning and they said no decision has been made.
Did they not give you any indication of where to go froM there? I guess you've wasted money on flights.
We had flights booked to New York for Christmas

adomwalsh
Newly Registered

Post by adomwalsh » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:34 am

They are actually a joke.....I have also wasted money on flights and they dont care. The Visa process seems very random...some get done withing weeks some months. Do they pick who they are going to process out of a hat?

zbn84
Newly Registered

Post by zbn84 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:07 am

adomwalsh wrote:They are actually a joke.....I have also wasted money on flights and they dont care. The Visa process seems very random...some get done withing weeks some months. Do they pick who they are going to process out of a hat?
I have given up now. Been taking so much stress over the last few weeks that I have no more energy left now.

ali_ahmed
Newly Registered

Post by ali_ahmed » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:26 pm

Dear Svatuk,

I been to croydon on 04 Dec.

I have sent them the documents requested on 09 Dec and waiting for reply.

Did they ask you for any documents. and did you apply on Premium services?

Regards,
svatuk wrote:
ali_ahmed wrote:Hello Every One.

I am on ILR on long residency and i have applied for my wife as spouse visa (FLR M). Previously she was on my Tier 1 dependent and her visa expiry is March 2016. I have applied on Premium services and provide them the all documents.
My Wife is on payroll of my company which is running properly and two years old company. every thing went well but they ask for further documents regarding my company:
Last 12 Month company bank st.
Last year company set of accounts
Last 12 months My personal Bank st.
all service contracts between my company and clients.

Is this the normal practice or this is new in this FLRM Catagory.

Kindly advice me on this as they gave us two weeks to respond.

Many Thanks
Hi
Which PEO you've been to?
I have to apply for my wife's too, I am also same as you ILR on long residency and limited company director.

Regards

Svatuk

brenna
Newly Registered

Post by brenna » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:21 pm

Hi everyone! I'm in a panic because the Home Office requested additional documents to prove I meet the financial requirement, which I sent and they received december 9th. I included a self-addressed special delivery envelope with that to send back my documents and (hopefully) approval, because I'd not done that with the initial application but felt it might be helpful now because I'm in a rush (we have plane tickets to go home to Canada for Christmas on the 22nd!). Now I'm extremely worried that the envelope I included was not big enough and doesn't have enough postage. Trouble is, I didn't know which documents they send back with approval! Do they send back everything (bank statements, application form, etc.) or just the important ones like marriage certificate, passports, etc.? Can someone please tell me? I hope I haven't messed this up!

hapoo

Post by hapoo » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:56 pm

brenna wrote:Hi everyone! I'm in a panic because the Home Office requested additional documents to prove I meet the financial requirement, which I sent and they received december 9th. I included a self-addressed special delivery envelope with that to send back my documents and (hopefully) approval, because I'd not done that with the initial application but felt it might be helpful now because I'm in a rush (we have plane tickets to go home to Canada for Christmas on the 22nd!). Now I'm extremely worried that the envelope I included was not big enough and doesn't have enough postage. Trouble is, I didn't know which documents they send back with approval! Do they send back everything (bank statements, application form, etc.) or just the important ones like marriage certificate, passports, etc.? Can someone please tell me? I hope I haven't messed this up!
hi,

when did you apply? and what documents they have asked? and did they advise you when the decision will be made?
As i applied on 17/10/15 and still waiting

thanks

brenna
Newly Registered

Post by brenna » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:34 pm

Hi I applied on the 16th of October, they asked me for additional bank statements (1 year, showing income being paid in) , a letter from my husband's new employer and payslips from his previous work place (can't remember how many). We had sent everything we thought we'd need with the original application to demonstrate the financial requirement, but apparently we needed more. They received these documents on the 9th of December, and now I'm waiting.....

hapoo

Post by hapoo » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:16 pm

brenna wrote:Hi I applied on the 16th of October, they asked me for additional bank statements (1 year, showing income being paid in) , a letter from my husband's new employer and payslips from his previous work place (can't remember how many). We had sent everything we thought we'd need with the original application to demonstrate the financial requirement, but apparently we needed more. They received these documents on the 9th of December, and now I'm waiting.....
thanks,

when did you received the letter asking for additional documents? and they should tell you on the letter when the decision will be made? after receiving the documents.

kind regards

viksnid

Post by viksnid » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:12 pm

I sent my additional information for IHS on 26th August and no reply since.
My partners is taking forever, they haven't asked for anything else.
I'm ringing tomorrow to speak to them if it's still processing.
English government are ridiculous

brenna
Newly Registered

Post by brenna » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:16 am

Hapoo - no indication in the letter when the decision would be made :(. They received the docs on December 9.

Viksnid - did you get any info when you called? That's a ridiculously long time to wait!

Can anyone please tell me which documents they send back to you with your decision? Still freaking out about the envelope I included being too small!!

brenna
Newly Registered

Post by brenna » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 am

Update!: I called immigration just now and they told me that a package was on my way today and gave me the Royal Mail tracking number. I got all excited and the guy (who was really nice) told me to calm down and wait to see what it was because it could be just a request for more documents, or a refusal, but fingers crossed it's what I want it to be! I will update you when it arrives.... :D :?: :shock:

hapoo

Post by hapoo » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:03 am

brenna wrote:Update!: I called immigration just now and they told me that a package was on my way today and gave me the Royal Mail tracking number. I got all excited and the guy (who was really nice) told me to calm down and wait to see what it was because it could be just a request for more documents, or a refusal, but fingers crossed it's what I want it to be! I will update you when it arrives.... :D :?: :shock:
hi,

that is good news. when did you received the letter? as i am trying to figure out my turn? as i applied on 17/10/15 and still no reply

thanks

viksnid

Post by viksnid » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:43 pm

Brenna when did you apply?
My partner applied on the 17th August asked for additional information on the 25th which was posted in 26th that along with biometrics. Did you receive you're post please update us with what it said.
I seriously hope ours come as it would make our Christmas going to New York to see my family

brenna
Newly Registered

Post by brenna » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:19 pm

viksnid I feel like that timeline is too long...have they been able to tell you anything about the status of the application? Unless there's a big complication it should have been done a long time ago, because they say it should be within 8 weeks.

Hapoo yours should be coming soon if all is well. The most important parts of my timeline are:

Applied: October 16
Request for additional documents: December 4
Additional documents received by the home office: December 9
Decision made: December 14th
Biometrics permit received: December 15th
Documents received: still waiting (because they're stuck in the post with Royal Mail even though they were sent special delivery yesterday!!)

viksnid

Post by viksnid » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:41 pm

They can't tell me anything apart from it's processing, this is the first time he's applying. But they haven't asked us for anything else and it hasn't been declined.
I'm so confused I don't know what to do.

viksnid

Post by viksnid » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:46 pm

FLM submitted: 17.08.2015
Acknowledgement letter and biometrics received: 21.08.2015
Asked for additional information for IHS reference: 21.08.2015
Biometrics and additional information sent IHS reference: 23.08.2015
Biometric card: waiting
Passports and details: waiting
that is mine

Saleem Ahmed

Post by Saleem Ahmed » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:28 pm

hapoo wrote:
brenna wrote:Update!: I called immigration just now and they told me that a package was on my way today and gave me the Royal Mail tracking number. I got all excited and the guy (who was really nice) told me to calm down and wait to see what it was because it could be just a request for more documents, or a refusal, but fingers crossed it's what I want it to be! I will update you when it arrives.... :D :?: :shock:
hi,

that is good news. when did you received the letter? as i am trying to figure out my turn? as i applied on 17/10/15 and still no reply

thanks
I applied on 11/10/2015 (after Withdraw FLR FP appeal)
Biometrics 21/10/2015
documents 30/11/2015 (Missed Royal mail Delivery 1st Time 28/10/2015)
BRP 01/12/2015 (Missed DX delivery 1st Time 27/10/2015)

but still waiting for my passport because there was no passport with documents. any idea which email should i use for passport return?

Kind Regards

brenna
Newly Registered

Post by brenna » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:43 am

Hmmm I posted a reply yesterday but I can't seem to see it now.

viksnid have you had any word on yours? did you call? I definitely feel for you as our Christmas trip was in jeopardy as well. Here is my timeline of important dates (the ones I can remember!):

Biometrics: submitted a week or two after that
Request for additional information received: December 4th
Additional documents received by the home office: December 9th
Decision made and documents sent back to me: December 14
Biometrics permit received by DX courier: December 15
Passport and documents: still waiting (because Royal Mail is being extremely slow, despite next day guaranteed special delivery)

ali_ahmed
Newly Registered

Post by ali_ahmed » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:22 am

Hello Guys,

Quick question, what number you been calling on. and is this the contact number for croydon office?
As i am waiting for decision on my application as well. i went on premium service and they asked for further documents.

Many Thanks.
brenna wrote:Hmmm I posted a reply yesterday but I can't seem to see it now.

viksnid have you had any word on yours? did you call? I definitely feel for you as our Christmas trip was in jeopardy as well. Here is my timeline of important dates (the ones I can remember!):

Biometrics: submitted a week or two after that
Request for additional information received: December 4th
Additional documents received by the home office: December 9th
Decision made and documents sent back to me: December 14
Biometrics permit received by DX courier: December 15
Passport and documents: still waiting (because Royal Mail is being extremely slow, despite next day guaranteed special delivery)

viksnid

Post by viksnid » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:30 pm

Brenna
I am calling tomorrow as I was on hold forever today and was at work 8-5, last time I rung they said there wasn't any problems.
What nationality are you?
I'm going to ring tomorrow. I just don't want to waste my money, they sent me a letter to say 8 weeks, and it's been longer. Wish they could update you through email.
Also how did you know they made their decision then?

ali_ahmed
Newly Registered

Post by ali_ahmed » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:33 pm

Hello Viksnid,

Do you have the number for the Croydon office. if you have it or any one else has it, Please share it so i can ring them tomorrow as well to find out.

Regards.
viksnid wrote:Brenna
I am calling tomorrow as I was on hold forever today and was at work 8-5, last time I rung they said there wasn't any problems.
What nationality are you?
I'm going to ring tomorrow. I just don't want to waste my money, they sent me a letter to say 8 weeks, and it's been longer. Wish they could update you through email.
Also how did you know they made their decision then?

viksnid

Post by viksnid » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:24 pm

0300 123 2241
Was it not on the acknowledgement letter?

viksnid

Post by viksnid » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:49 pm

It says on my acknowledgement letter that you'll be notified if it's going to take longer than 8 weeks and I haven't =.

adomwalsh
Newly Registered

Post by adomwalsh » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:06 pm

Contact your MP they can help...mine started chasing it up on Friday and they made a decision today...getting docs back tomorrow...biometrics may be a little late for my trip though :(