ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Query on Traffic warning

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

asmr.psgtech
Newly Registered

ILR Query on Traffic warning

Post by asmr.psgtech » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:17 pm

Hi,

I had two questions regarding my ILR application.

I had got a seat belt warning and taken a on-line course.
Should I mention that in the application?
Will this afffect my application?

I got my first visa valid from Jan 13, 2011 and I entered UK on Jan 31st. Now, I have VISA till 2018 March,
Will I qualify for the above concession so that I can apply on 16th december 2015 even if my VISA expires on 2018
or I need to wait till Jan 2nd 2016 to apply ILR? I read the below in FAQ, but could not get the corresponding link from UKBA website.

'If the ILR qualifying visa was obtained out of country and the applicant entered UK within 90 days of being granted entry clearance,
then under the 90 days entry concession the "effective date" may be considered as the start date of qualifying period.'

Many thanks

askhan
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Query on Traffic warning

Post by askhan » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:41 pm

HI Mate.

My friend had similar issue and he didnt mention it as he asked in written from MET Police that he is not required to inform HO about this course.

So you dont need to worry.

Yes, you can apply on 16 december as your date of arrival is within 90 days.
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

asmr.psgtech
Newly Registered

ILR Query on SA 302

Post by asmr.psgtech » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:16 pm

I have the SA 302 from the Accountant signed and sealed. Have requested from HMRC 2 days back and its yet to arrive as it may take 7-10 days. I have submitted the Self Assessment for 2014-2015 2 weeks back and paid the payment as well. Not sure whether HMRC may have updated their records as I am going to PEO in few days time.

Is it ok to have the SA 302 from accountant, Will UKBA accept this ?

Can anyone shed some light on this?

askhan
United Kingdom

Post by askhan » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:33 pm

Hi Mate,

I am slightly confused, the SA302 and P60 are official tax document and can only be issued by HMREV.
How can your accountant is able to provide you one ? double check with accountant is he referring to sa302 or something else.

Regardless of the above, its still better to submit something then not giving anything so do go for it.
but do check the Terminology you use.
Thanks
Ak
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

asmr.psgtech
Newly Registered

Post by asmr.psgtech » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:44 pm

I am not sure, In the top there is a box which says my name , UTR number and below that HMRC Tax calculation Summary - SA302, But I was expecting some HMRC seal in that document which was not there, So, I thought its from my accountant. Will check with them anyway and update.

Many Thanks for responding.

ashafqat
BANNED

Post by ashafqat » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:08 pm

askhan wrote:Hi Mate,

I am slightly confused, the SA302 and P60 are official tax document and can only be issued by HMREV.
How can your accountant is able to provide you one ? double check with accountant is he referring to sa302 or something else.

Regardless of the above, its still better to submit something then not giving anything so do go for it.
Thanks
Ak
Hi ASKhan,

According to my understanding, the P60 form is issued by employers not HMRC. If you are a contractor then your accountant issues P60 form.

Let me know if my understanding is not correct.

asmr.psgtech
Newly Registered

Post by asmr.psgtech » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:05 pm

askhan wrote:Hi Mate,

Thanks
Ak
Checked with my accountant. He said that this is the document what they send to HMRC and from HMRC, it will be exactly same apart from that the same details will be official HMRC letter.

Thanks