ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan UK Spouse visa appeals

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

asif_sharif
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: PAKISTAN UK SPOUSE VISA APPEALS

Post by asif_sharif » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:49 am

Email address is at the bottom and there's a telephone number as well

https://www.gov.uk/immigration-asylum-tribunal
married 21/02/2014
21/04/15 DOCUMENTS submitted
22/04/15 reaches BHC islamabad
REFUSED 10/07/2015
appeal 31/07/2015
payment 14th August
review deadline 24th December 2015
COURT DATE 18TH JANUARY 2017
entry allowed
wife arriving 29th April 2017

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:23 pm

asif_sharif wrote:Email address is at the bottom and there's a telephone number as well

https://www.gov.uk/immigration-asylum-tribunal
Thank you asif.

Just today (appointment) I had meet with our
Marion Fellows MP
Meeting went well. And she's took almost all of my case info and details, we have a ball rolling now, while appeal is ongoing as well.

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:48 am

Salaams
As you well know my visa and appeal situation.
From what I'm looking at is quite a wait until I hear anything of my case. I was wondering if any of you have taken time out from your busy life's in UK and had gone to visit wife/husband for more than 2 4 6 8 weeks while on appeal. Will that cause any problems here if unpaid leave happens or something else. :roll:

rosie.x

Post by rosie.x » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:24 am

adealerking wrote:Salaams
As you well know my visa and appeal situation.
From what I'm looking at is quite a wait until I hear anything of my case. I was wondering if any of you have taken time out from your busy life's in UK and had gone to visit wife/husband for more than 2 4 6 8 weeks while on appeal. Will that cause any problems here if unpaid leave happens or something else. :roll:

Salam,
I wouldnt advise taking unpaid leave from work whilst you have an appeal going on.
However if you have annual leave or paid leave then i would use that.

Its better to be safe than sorry.

Insha'Allah your wait wont be too long.
Documents submitted at ISB: 23/06/15
Visa refused: 18/09/15
Review & appeal submitted: 25/09/15
Payment taken: 09/10/15
Review deadline date: 15/02/16

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:24 pm

Salam,
I wouldnt advise taking unpaid leave from work whilst you have an appeal going on.
However if you have annual leave or paid leave then i would use that.

Its better to be safe than sorry.

Insha'Allah your wait wont be too long
Walaikumasalaam
Does the spouse needs to be in the same employment as when he applied for his applicant settlement visa and can the spouse be unemployed while on going appeal ???

sha373

Post by sha373 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:51 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:Appeals seem to be going so slow!!!

People with mid feb deadlines. Should be hearing next 2 Weeks if successful inshallah...

Salam,
my frnd is appealing against refusal of spouse visa from pakistan. Want to know about appeal form, He is sponsor should he complete and sign section 5 only? as a representative

what about section 6? should this be ignored of fill as well?

your response is highly appreciated

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:22 pm

What are the do's and don't while on a appeal. I mean " CAN I "
Can I leave my job that im in finish up in December and go a holiday to Pakistan three months at least.

rosie.x

Post by rosie.x » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:07 pm

adealerking wrote:What are the do's and don't while on a appeal. I mean " CAN I "
Can I leave my job that im in finish up in December and go a holiday to Pakistan three months at least.

Salam @adealerking,
Like i mentioned previously i would strongly advise that you do not change anything with regards to your employment. Dont take unpaid leave.
As this could affect your appeal.
Why would you just quit working after ur applicatiom has been processed??

Inshallah this wont happen. But if it goes 2 court they could do further checks and find that your unemployed.

It doesnt seem legit working for 6 month then being unemployed and leaving work.

Again dont quote me double check with a professional,speak with a solicitor/lawyer to confirm.

If u dont mind me asking What are your reasons for leaving work??

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:22 am

Salam @adealerking,
Like i mentioned previously i would strongly advise that you do not change anything with regards to your employment. Dont take unpaid leave.

Inshallah this wont happen. But if it goes 2 court they could do further checks and find that your unemployed.

It doesnt seem legit working for 6 month then being unemployed and leaving work.

Again dont quote me double check with a professional,speak with a solicitor/lawyer to confirm.

Waalaikumassalaam
Appreciate your kind feed back.
Thank you so very much
For your fast response back :)
Itll be 12 months end of December 2015 that I've been full time employee and I'm also self employed in motor vehicle maintenance and repairs (sole trader) which is why I want to get back into it and do what I like doing best. As I've ran my own workshop since 2008. I'm committed to my family back home in the city! And I've married outside the family in the village!!! So in law's and commitments are a Hugh factors.
Been without my wife for a year!!! That just doesn't feel right!! No more. And I'm 32 in January so need a fresh start to the year with a relaxing holiday!!!

Beena

Post by Beena » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:02 am

adealerking wrote:
Salam @adealerking,

Waalaikumassalaam
Thank you so very much
Itll be 12 months end of December 2015 that I've been full time employee and I'm also self employed in motor vehicle maintenance and repairs (sole trader) which is why I want to get back into it and do what I like doing best. As I've ran my own workshop since 2008. I'm committed to my family back home in the city! And I've married outside the family in the village!!! So in law's and commitments are a Hugh factors.
Been without my wife for a year!!! That just doesn't feel right!! No more. And I'm 32 in January so need a fresh start to the year with a relaxing holiday!!!
What happens if god forbid you don't get the visa even with appeal? Would you be willing to work 6 months or 12 months for self enployed again to gather payslips etc?

You need to weigh what's good and bad in this situation. I've been without my husband for almost 3 years. You just have to suck it up and deal with it as Allah knows best. A year really isn't that bad compared to some that I know how have been waiting so many years.. In'sha'Allah you get the visa soon but don't make any drastic changes. I mean even if you leave work and at the time of your court date you are unemployed, they cannot base the decision on the fact whether you are working or not as the decision will be based on your circumstances at the time of applying. . Like someone mentioned above it just doesn't look too great.. maybe try staying within your holiday allowance..

Entirely up to you though :)

MGH
BANNED

Post by MGH » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:38 pm

March2015 wrote:Hi all

Any updates?
Who has a hearing date??
Hello my wife's spouse visa was refused in March 2015, appealed April 2015, review deadline 20th August 2015, court date for hearing 25th January 2016

March2015

Post by March2015 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:57 pm

MGH wrote:
March2015 wrote:Hi all

Any updates?
Who has a hearing date??
Hello my wife's spouse visa was refused in March 2015, appealed April 2015, review deadline 20th August 2015, court date for hearing 25th January 2016
Good luck - hope it all goes well for you :)
Could you please tell me when you received your hearing date and also tell us where you are from.
Thank you

rosie.x

Post by rosie.x » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:32 pm

Anyone with review deadline date of 15th feb??

Any updates?

Please make dua for me guys & girls.
Really need them right now.

Forever waiting.....

fizaa
Newly Registered

Post by fizaa » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:20 am

rosie.x wrote:Anyone with review deadline date of 15th feb??

Any updates?

Forever waiting.....
Hi rosie....no update...my review deadline is 12th feb

rajam

Post by rajam » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:22 pm

fizaa wrote:
rosie.x wrote:Anyone with review deadline date of 15th feb??

Any updates?

Forever waiting.....
Hi rosie....no update...my review deadline is 12th feb
Hi

My husband has been given an iaft 6 form, with his notice of refusal. Can you tell me the difference between iaft 2 and iaft 6? And what does it mean when you say review deadline?
Applied : 5th august 2015
Refused: 7th december 2015
Appealed: 28 december 2015
Deadline: 12 may 2016
Overturned: 2nd august
Passport submitted: 11th august
Still waiting...

chfaisal82
Newly Registered

Post by chfaisal82 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:32 pm

Raymandosnr wrote:
shy1 wrote:Hi
Just wanted to let you know my husband received a call from islamabad this morning alongside a confirmation email to submit his passport. He will submit the passport first thing tomorrow morning inshallah
Mashallah im so happy
May everybodys prayers get answered as soon as possible
Don't forget to take three copies if the call in letter and please keep us updated.

Also have they contact you to pay your IHS fee again or have you done so already
Hi Raymandosnr

Have you received your passport after you submitted with your call in letter? If yes how long did it take...
Thanks

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:43 pm

Hi guys

No updates from me

2 people have got court dates for January which is good!!

Id say people with feb dates should hear back by the first week on January if not then should wait for a court date too

Good luck
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

confusedd_786

Post by confusedd_786 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:31 am

adealerking wrote:
Salam @adealerking,

Waalaikumassalaam
Thank you so very much

Well go fr 2 weeks that's maximum u could have!! If u change employer or ur paperwork doesn't seem same they ginna start crying: D lool and get a paid leave if still u want more then 2weeks , we been to dubai fr 2 weeks right after refusal :) and it doesn't effected at all !! Legally you can't leave job/employer mentioned if u do there would be seriouscconsequences but as far for 2 weeks u can get sn off easily if u try and on other hand passport will remain with with espouse fr good 10-15 weeks so u can plan on/off fr a week or two in pk or out of pk but please don't get off unpaid/leave or change employer at all

rough_idea

Post by rough_idea » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:26 pm

confusedd_786 wrote:
adealerking wrote:
Salam @adealerking,

Waalaikumassalaam
Thank you so very much

Well go fr 2 weeks that's maximum u could have!! If u change employer or ur paperwork doesn't seem same they ginna start crying: D lool and get a paid leave if still u want more then 2weeks , we been to dubai fr 2 weeks right after refusal :) and it doesn't effected at all !! Legally you can't leave job/employer mentioned if u do there would be seriouscconsequences but as far for 2 weeks u can get sn off easily if u try and on other hand passport will remain with with espouse fr good 10-15 weeks so u can plan on/off fr a week or two in pk or out of pk but please don't get off unpaid/leave or change employer at all
@adealerking You can definately leave your job as judge wont ask for current payslip and He really dont interested in this at all because all thing that matters should to related your previous case not current situation unless you're going for a new fresh case ,in your case you satisfied your previous case demands so be relax you can switch your job and employer but FOR A SAFER SIDE,YOU SHOULD EARN 18600 POUNDS or more because not judge they are ECOs who could make a trouble for you but believe me its just 1 to 2 percent chances.
This is my current situation and have talked about this with more than 3 solicitor and they all said that even though you dont need more payslips but keep yourself safe.
My previous employer was not going good enough so I switched my job and earning more than earlier so its wont affect ,legally you're not oblige to continue with your employers but there should be another job for you that could satisfy your wife's visa requirement .
Hope this helps.
Wish you Good Luck brother!!
Appealed:15 Oct 2015
Payment Taken: 6 Nov 2015
Appeal Notice: 5 Dec 2015
Deadline:15 MArch 2016
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING

rough_idea

Post by rough_idea » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:36 pm

Another thing ,don't go for a holiday its better but you can for a couple of month as you didnt receive your notice yet but in your case it must be sort out in review IN SHA Allah .I dont think ECO would request for your current payslips this happens when court will issue you a visa and then home office will have chance to dismiss this then they will find things you know.So in my opinion you are now safe to go for a holiday but resume your new job as soon as possible. But for a safer side delay your visit as home office is unpredictable.

A little update sister and brother.
received notice of appeal 5/12/2015
deadline 15 march
Appealed:15 Oct 2015
Payment Taken: 6 Nov 2015
Appeal Notice: 5 Dec 2015
Deadline:15 MArch 2016
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:53 pm

Greatly appreciated really enjoyed reading them post.

But things hasn't went as well on my side.

I've found out from my MP letter
That my lawyer or they're staff have sent my appeal of the below date but with out the flipping GROUNDS OF APPEAL !!!!!!!!!!

this has totally went wrong.

Now my wife in Pakistan and my lawyer here received a letter from hm tribunal and services say by 12 January 2016 no later than this date send in my grounds of appeal with supporting documents etc. this has been a great setback. And im proper pissed of how unprofessional this has being after paying lawyer fees with VAT !!!!! I went to all the hard effects to gather all Skype calls logs WhatsApp call logs and messages and lyca and 3 contract and my talk talk bills many pictures of me and my wife together all printed in colour oh Allah swt please help me with ease and others who are facing the difficult times I hope there is enough khair in this for us. As this is really hard just hard can't express nor address how this feel!!!

rashadjee

Post by rashadjee » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:07 pm

Salaam. Hope everything works out and please have patience. Do you mind telling us why was your visa refused.
Online Application: 16/07/2015
Biometrics: 28/07/2015
Delayed Email Received: 13/09/2015
Escalated: 01/10/2015
Escalted: 23/11/2015
VISA GRANTED: 23/12/2015!!!!

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:39 pm

rashadjee wrote:Salaam. Hope everything works out and please have patience. Do you mind telling us why was your visa refused.
Waalaikumassalaam
Just read your Timeline
Oh my Allah your still waiting for outcome :(
Similar time frame
Hope u get to know soon and all the best
Thanks so much

-reason for refusal
20 October 2015
Our communication evidence denied lost misplaced unconsidered (given talk talk bill months of Skype call and messages logs took screen shots then printed on A4 size in colour. WhatsApp conversations at least 8 pages per month given 4 cards sent to wife in pakistan with UK postoffice stamps and pakistan post stamps all with envelopes submitted)
marriage not genuine and we'll our relationship is genuine (we are married, she's in my nikah, 500 plus people witness it!)
That i didnt make NHS fee (we did pay receipt, imm reference number, printouts on Gmail email confirmation printouts all provided)

rashadjee

Post by rashadjee » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:47 pm

Omg! Sorry to hear this. The UKVI are total unprofessional in what they do. All visa applications are sent to Dubai where 95% of the staff are Indians... I sympathise with you my friend.... Just like us we are in weeks 21. We got an email on 11/12/15 after requesting an update that the visa had been processed and completed.... However still waiting for the official email and call from Gerrys.... Not sure what else we can do!
Online Application: 16/07/2015
Biometrics: 28/07/2015
Delayed Email Received: 13/09/2015
Escalated: 01/10/2015
Escalted: 23/11/2015
VISA GRANTED: 23/12/2015!!!!

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:51 pm

rashadjee wrote:Salaam. Hope everything works out and please have patience. Do you mind telling us why was your visa refused.

adealerking wrote:In the mess of uploading pics from photobucket on to this thread
It's saying too large of an image :(

anyway

try 2

page 1
http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu31 ... qw77c1.jpg

page 2
http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu31 ... 9b1rse.jpg

page3
http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu31 ... lkkcto.jpg

page4
http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu31 ... rfcifs.jpg