ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IRISH embassy Holding My Application 110 days

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

axismhr
Newly Registered

IRISH embassy Holding My Application 110 days

Post by axismhr » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:38 pm

Dear Friends

Me (Non EU Citizen) and My Wife (British Citizen) Applied for Irish Visa Under Short Term C visa on sub category Family member of EU citizen (Spouse). It been nearly 4 months and still my visa decision is under process. I sent several emails to embassy of Ireland and got the following response

"The New Delhi Visa Office has experienced large increases in European Union Treaty Rights (EUTR) visa applications. This increase has limited our operational capacity and is leading to long delays in processing these applications. Delays of several months should be expected.

Your email has been forwarded to the appropriate Visa Officer and once a decision is made on this application you will be informed accordingly."

So any guys applying to Ireland via SS route please can you explain me how long will it take to get VISA to enter Ireland. I am totally pissed off due to this behavior of the Irish Embassy.

According to the Irish Embassy website It should not take more than 20 working days, but it's 6 times the actual processing times.

Seeking appropriate answers from my fellows

Thank you

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Re: IRISH embassy Holding My Application 110 days

Post by Jane20231 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:27 pm

When did you applied for eu accompany spouse visa and from where you applied ??

axismhr
Newly Registered

Post by axismhr » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:52 pm

I applied on 25 Aug from Nepal Kathmandu via VFS and all visa applications are sent to New Delhi, Embassy of ireland via VFS and still no decisions made

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:57 pm

its taking 5 to 6 months for such visa category.

I suggest patience is the only key to success.

axismhr
Newly Registered

Post by axismhr » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:59 pm

I hope my patience pays out positive success. This waiting is making me so impatient
Hope for the best

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:46 pm

axismhr wrote:Dear Friends

Me (Non EU Citizen) and My Wife (British Citizen) Applied for Irish Visa Under Short Term C visa on sub category Family member of EU citizen (Spouse). It been nearly 4 months and still my visa decision is under process. I sent several emails to embassy of Ireland and got the following response

"The New Delhi Visa Office has experienced large increases in European Union Treaty Rights (EUTR) visa applications. This increase has limited our operational capacity and is leading to long delays in processing these applications. Delays of several months should be expected.

Your email has been forwarded to the appropriate Visa Officer and once a decision is made on this application you will be informed accordingly."

Thank you
Don't be upset about this as it is an automated email from the embassy so what you can do is email them again and forward to this address as well visamail@justice.ie, probably you will get good news soon.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

axismhr
Newly Registered

Post by axismhr » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:06 am

Dear Kunfayakun

Thank you For giving me an alternative email. I will definately write to them

cleangreen

Post by cleangreen » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:37 pm

my friend was in a same situation as you. he cancelled his join EU spouse visa application and applied for a visit visa which was granted in a couple of weeks. you can then make relevant application once in Ireland

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:56 pm

If losing interest in Eire plenty of other EU countries to shoot for.
If English language is a pull factor you could look into Malta or Netherlands.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

deepali_nandesh
Newly Registered

Post by deepali_nandesh » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:53 am

The same case is mine too. It has been 16 months' , there is no news from them. I have emailed to everyone Visamail Justice.. NDVI etc. But same automated reply. I had applied for Long Stay Visa on 16thMarch'16 to join my spouse (EU Citizen). Don't know what to do now.