ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is that normal? HSMP(FLR) appli is taking more then 4 weeks?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

inlondon2005

Is that normal? HSMP(FLR) appli is taking more then 4 weeks?

Post by inlondon2005 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:22 pm

Hi Victoria and other senior members / solicitors,

Is that normal HSMP(FLR) case worker is taking more then 4 weeks to make a decision related to my FLR(HSMP) case?

I sent my documents on 2nd of this November and one of the member of this forum has sent his on 31st and still both of us are waiting for the final decsion. I was a student of MSc and my visa expires on 10th of December i finish my course from recognize college who runs USA based university degree courses but my HSMP approval was on my Bachlors in Computer science...

Please advice. your openions were highly appreciated

Waiting for the instant replies....

InLondon2005
Last edited by inlondon2005 on Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

inlondon2005

One more thing

Post by inlondon2005 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:36 pm

This is to also inform you that currently i started working parttime because i am enrol in London Southbank university and doing MBA fulltime,

If HO will not stamp HSMP on my passport and didn't give me a review chance what will I gone a do? can i extent my visa on the base of student again?...

this will clearify my situation here that why i am worried about the time taken by the caseworker.

please reply

Paulhsmp

Post by Paulhsmp » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:45 am

Hello,
The average timeline required for HSMP decision is less than 4 weeks. I can say it is around 1 week to 2 weeks. But there are cases, where the application is pending for 4 months. Details of how to send the hsmp application form and the some details of the procedure is explained at this link. http://ec-hsmp.blogspot.com/2007/11/cou ... ation.html
Just have a look.
www.ec-hsmp.blogspot.com
Get to know everything about EC and HSMP.

inlondon2005

its FLR not EC/HSMP application

Post by inlondon2005 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:35 am

Dear Paul,

In my case its FLR (incountry application) not HSMP approval application or EC.

If you know anything else please state,

Thanks for your instant reply. and waiting for others to reply me back

Inlondon2005

goldfish
Member of Standing

Post by goldfish » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:22 am

Mine (HSMP Extension = FLR) took more than 3 weeks and was only completed then because I had to apply for Urgent Treatment. At the time, it hadn't even been assigned to a Case Worker. 4 weeks is cause for unhappiness but prob not for panic :)

Depends what type of application tho... Mine was a limited company, but before they had actually issued any guidance on what category this meant and what evidence should be provided, so I guess it was more complex than usual. That was in Jan/Feb this year.