ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa application Queries

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

elaineraja
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa application Queries

Post by elaineraja » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:16 am

hello everybody here i am elaine imran ,bit upset about our case . i am everyday wondering on websites to get help from experts . today i am here . its about our spouse visa case , my husband with me but got refusal letter with right of appeal . please reply if anybody here , will explaine all our case . many thanks elaine imran

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse Visa application Queries

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:22 pm

You need to provide more information if you expect any advice from the forum members. We cannot guess your circumstances.

Examples are :

1. Reason for refusal

2. Are you British or hold ILR

3. Your husband's immigration status if in the UK or immigration history if he has previously been in the UK

4. Do you meet the financial requirement of £18,600pa
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

elaineraja
Newly Registered

Post by elaineraja » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:10 pm

my husband is with me i am British citizen, he came Uk on student visa we got married on 1st Feb 2014 . he had valid visa when we got married . we applied on 19 Feb 2014 , , he got refusal letter that my husband English course taken by fraud etc and they send letter that my husband is illegal entrant in Uk , well we appeal against this decision and plus we mention that i cant go in his country so allow him to stay with me on human rights basis and after 3 month we got court date where they just Argu about his status and test but thanks god all perfect and appeal was allowed on 3rd Oct 2014 ,judge wording . i allowed appeal and writing to home he is not guilty but if there anything else in his case apart from English test so please give proper refusal letter and any adverse decision will give right of appeal to my husband. after long wait a week ago we got refusal letter that my husband cant get human rights visa , reasons because there is not evidence which make his case strong plus they mention i am not meeting financial requirements . and we got right of appeal in country . everyone said including our lawyer that now English course case is solved . now withing appeal time period we must have to meet income requirements ,please guys you are all experts .. please advice us .. what is best, i start another job too. Many thanks elaine
Last edited by elaineraja on Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

elaineraja
Newly Registered

Post by elaineraja » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:14 pm

CR001 wrote:You need to provide more information if you expect any advice from the forum members. We cannot guess your circumstances.

Examples are :

1. Reason for refusal

2. Are you British or hold ILR

3. Your husband's immigration status if in the UK or immigration history if he has previously been in the UK

4. Do you meet the financial requirement of £18,600pa
my husband is with me i am British citizen, he came Uk on student visa we got married on 1st Feb 2014 . he had valid visa when we got married . we applied on 19 Feb 2014 , , he got refusal letter that my husband English course taken by fraud etc and they send letter that my husband is illegal entrant in Uk , well we appeal against this decision and plus we mention that i cant go in his country so allow him to stay with me on human rights basis and after 3 month we got court date where they just Argu about his status and test but thanks god all perfect and appeal was allowed on 3rd Oct 2014 ,judge wording . i allowed appeal and writing to home he is not guilty but if there anything else in his case apart from English test so please give proper refusal letter and any adverse decision will give right of appeal to my husband. after long wait a week ago we got refusal letter that my husband cant get human rights visa , reasons because there is not evidence which make his case strong plus they mention i am not meeting financial requirements . and we got right of appeal in country . everyone said including our lawyer that now English course case is solved . now withing appeal time period we must have to meet income requirements ,please guys you are all experts .. please advice us .. what is best, i start another job too. Many thanks elaine