ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

want change Status form Student to HSMP but degree not comp

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aspxdevelopers@yahoo.com
Newly Registered

want change Status form Student to HSMP but degree not comp

Post by aspxdevelopers@yahoo.com » Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:15 am

I have got HSMP Approval from home office i want to change my status from student to HSMP .

Is there any possibility to change my status with in UK coz my degree is not completed yet.

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:01 pm

No. If you haven't finished your degree, you will have to go home to apply for entry clearance.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

kck9
BANNED

Re: want change Status form Student to HSMP but degree not

Post by kck9 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:20 pm

aspxdevelopers@yahoo.com wrote:I have got HSMP Approval from home office i want to change my status from student to HSMP .

Is there any possibility to change my status with in UK coz my degree is not completed yet.
If you are able to finish the degree with in 6 months of the HSMP approval issuance period, you can change the status while you are in UK after getting your degree certificate/results from University. Otherwise as Vicotoria said, you have to go to your home country and apply for EC from there....good luck

luyer
Newly Registered

Post by luyer » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:17 am

kck9 wrote:
aspxdevelopers@yahoo.com wrote:I have got HSMP Approval from home office i want to change my status from student to HSMP .

If you are able to finish the degree with in 6 months of the HSMP approval issuance period, you can change the status while you are in UK after getting your degree certificate/results from University. Otherwise as Vicotoria said, you have to go to your home country and apply for EC from there....good luck
I got the similar situation as you,I am current study in a university,But I have alredy got another MSc degree before,So should I use the one for my FLR(HSMP)??

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:45 am

luyer wrote: I got the similar situation as you,I am current study in a university,But I have alredy got another MSc degree before,So should I use the one for my FLR(HSMP)??
I dont think you can, as you currently got an extension/visa as a student and they might have got your details marked up as currently studying at so and so place........if homeoffice know only about your first course and you never made any extensions by showing the new course, you might goahead with your FLR(HSMP). I might be wrong.......but please take some second opinion.......good luck