ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary credit date and date on payslip

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

f317633

Salary credit date and date on payslip

Post by f317633 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:19 pm

Hi

I am looking at my bank statement and my salary slip and found that the salary credit date matches exactly with the date which is on the salary slip. Bank credit date and salary slip date matches exactly. But for 2 months (August and November) it does not match. I get paid on last day of the month and during August it was bank holiday on 31st August so the August salary got credited on 01st September rather than 30th August. Same thing happened in November. In November there was no. And holiday but still I see that November salary got credited on 1st December. So my bank statement is reflecting the credit on 1st December but in the description field of bank statement it says "Bank credit on 30th November". Same s the case with August salary. The credit date for August is showing as 01st September however in description field of bank statement says "bank credit on 31st August".

Is this an issue for ILR?

Macro_Run
Member of Standing

Re: Salary credit date and date on payslip

Post by Macro_Run » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:45 pm

f317633 wrote:Hi

I am looking at my bank statement and my salary slip and found that the salary credit date matches exactly with the date which is on the salary slip. Bank credit date and salary slip date matches exactly. But for 2 months (August and November) it does not match. I get paid on last day of the month and during August it was bank holiday on 31st August so the August salary got credited on 01st September rather than 30th August. Same thing happened in November. In November there was no. And holiday but still I see that November salary got credited on 1st December. So my bank statement is reflecting the credit on 1st December but in the description field of bank statement it says "Bank credit on 30th November". Same s the case with August salary. The credit date for August is showing as 01st September however in description field of bank statement says "bank credit on 31st August".

Is this an issue for ILR?

As far as I know (I had similar situation when I applied my ILR), the date doesn't matter. But the amount should not be varied mostly.

All the very best.

f317633

Postal or PEO - Tax issue and sent for amendment

Post by f317633 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:46 am

I have to apply for ILR with my wife in March 2016. I have ax issues and have sent for amendment. However it is unlikely that it will be processed by HMRC by March. In that scenario, can I still go ahead and apply at PEO or shall I use the postal option? Since I have already Sent the amended returns before my ILR application, can I apply in PEO? Please advise

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Postal or PEO - Tax issue and sent for amendment

Post by Casa » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:13 am

PEO applications (now renamed PSC) are only for 100% straightforward applications. The PSC caseworkers do not have the level of authority to process applications which require further checks. You'll see many cases on the forum with tax issues which have either been refused or put on hold and passed for investigation.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.