ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Passport for Child born to EEA Parents

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Divine25
Newly Registered

British Passport for Child born to EEA Parents

Post by Divine25 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:14 am

Please can anybody help me which address do you send the application for passport to if you are apply for a child born to an EEA parents who has exercise treaty right for 5years.

secret.simon

Re: 5 year residence requirement

Post by secret.simon » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:26 am

Firstly, the last query has nothing to do with the original query. Can the mods detach it into a separate thread?

Secondly, was the child born before or after the parents acquired PR by exercising five continuous years of treaty rights?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Divine25
Newly Registered

Re: british passport

Post by Divine25 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:42 am

My partner acquired PR automatically because he has been working in the UK since 2008 July and our baby was born 25/02/2014 so can we apply for British Passport for him using the dad Id and other necessary document and pls how long does it take because I read somewhere that it takes up to 6months is this true?Please help I need a reply please and which of the passport office do we send the application pls?

secret.simon

Re: British Passport Application for baby born to EEA nation

Post by secret.simon » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:47 am

Divine25 wrote:My partner acquired PR automatically because he has been working in the UK since 2008 July
Which country is your partner from?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Divine25
Newly Registered

Re: British Passport Application for baby born to EEA nation

Post by Divine25 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:12 am

secret.simon wrote:
Divine25 wrote:My partner acquired PR automatically because he has been working in the UK since 2008 July
Which country is your partner from?
Sweden

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: British Passport for Child born to EEA Parents

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:56 am

The envelope that the passport application is in which you collect from the Post Office is the one you send it in and has the address on the envelope.

But as secret.simon has asked, you need to advise regarding your PR status.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.