ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Weekly paystubs submitted - but outside timeline?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Meridith
Newly Registered

Weekly paystubs submitted - but outside timeline?

Post by Meridith » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:51 pm

All:

Back in September, I started gatahering all my HSMP info and was able to get all the necessary paperwork in a reasonable amount of time with the exception of my NARIC letter. Due to the recent Royal Mail strike, it took two months to finally get my equivalency letter. I then added it to my application and sent everything off, fairly confident that all was in order and within the necessary timelines.

It was only yesterday that I realized that my first paystub technically falls outside of the 15month limit, when taking into consideration the date the application arrived at the home office. I submitted weekly paystubs (all properly signed and stamped) as well as a letter from company (with pay divided up by week) and an income return for the previous year.

The thing is, I have enough points to qualify even if the reviewer disreguards that first paystub that is outside the 15month limit. However, I noted in the caseworker manual that if the period claimed is outside of 15 months, then to just count the 12months immediately prior to the application date, in which case I would not qualify.

Here are the details:

Paystubs submitted: Week of Aug 23 '06, week of Aug 31 '06, week of Sep 7 '06, etc...

Application received by HO: Nov 26 '07

Technically that first pay stub falls outside of the period, but even without that first paystub I still have enough evidence to have 80 points total for my application.

Sorry for the long post. Any info/advice/help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Paulhsmp

Post by Paulhsmp » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:35 pm

Hello Meridith,

You have a valid point here to state.
Guidelines say any 12 months out of previous 15 months.
If they consider 15 months before Nov07 as August06 to October07...
That means... 1st of August06 to 31st of October07, your application is perfect.

I hope you understood my point.
You should have just read this link before your application to avoid these situations.
http://ec-hsmp.blogspot.com/2007/11/ear ... ments.html

Now hope for the best.
And wait to hear from others...

Cheers
Paul
www.ec-hsmp.blogspot.com
Get to know everything about EC and HSMP.

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:52 pm

Paulhsmp wrote:You should have just read this link before your application to avoid these situations.
Right! just pat yourself on the back, Paul, Nice insightful helpful comment you offered
If you just sent it in or even if it is not recent, you can always write a letter askiing that they consider the later bracket of the 12 month period in the 15 month period they are considering. You can explain what you were doing and what has happened since you mailed it in, in terms of timing.
Good luck

Meridith
Newly Registered

Post by Meridith » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:31 pm

whew. that's good to hear. thanks for the timely replies.....