ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pakistan UK Spouse visa appeals

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rough_idea

Re: PAKISTAN UK SPOUSE VISA APPEALS

Post by rough_idea » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:10 am

asif_sharif wrote:still haven't heard not back from MP local since the last time :(
Asif borther just send an email at :
Sheffield.IslamabadAppeals@fco.gov.uk
or call tribunal direct,its more quicker response.
If they got your appeal bundle back then its difficult to overturn your decision but if ECM didn't send it back then the involvement of your local MP maybe helpful. Infact if ou will find the appeal bundle back ,do request your MP to make it possible for you to achieve a possible sooner court date.
May God grant us huge sabar. We are all in miserable conditions.
Appealed:15 Oct 2015
Payment Taken: 6 Nov 2015
Appeal Notice: 5 Dec 2015
Deadline:15 MArch 2016
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:38 pm

salaam's
im sorry to go on and say this but im really confused and messed up about this appeal process
as you know by my older posts I was mess about with lawyer and grounds of appeal not written in form
and now im even more worried as its Xmas and new year holidays due and my grounds of appeal reason s still haven't been sent yet nor has my bundle, all the evidences and likes of the fresh evidences july2015 to present, spent alot of my time getting it together and have left it with the firm ive went for oral hearing, can some one tell me step by step what will happen each stage, ive got until the 12 Jan 2016 to have my grounds of appeal reason s and the evidence to be with the HM.
thanks for Ur looking after and feedback most welcome

rosie.x

Post by rosie.x » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:22 pm

So disappointed as havent heard anything back as of yet..

I can only hope and pray that inshallah this decision is overturned.

Please guys and girls keep me in ur duas.

Such a disheartening and time consuming process.
Documents submitted at ISB: 23/06/15
Visa refused: 18/09/15
Review & appeal submitted: 25/09/15
Payment taken: 09/10/15
Review deadline date: 15/02/16

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:54 pm

rosie.x wrote:So disappointed as havent heard anything back as of yet..

I can only hope and pray that inshallah this decision is overturned.

Please guys and girls keep me in ur duas.

Such a disheartening and time consuming process.
Keep strong and patient sis, 2016 is our year inshallah !!!
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

Pak86

Post by Pak86 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:05 am

Hi guys,

My review deadline is 9th feb. I emailed the appeal centre to find out the status of my appeal and this is what they have said "your appeal has been received and will be reviewed in due course"

Does it mean they still havent looked at it? :/

Zainykhal

Post by Zainykhal » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:20 am

Pak86 wrote:Hi guys,

My review deadline is 9th feb. I emailed the appeal centre to find out the status of my appeal and this is what they have said "your appeal has been received and will be reviewed in due course"

On which address u sent the email?
I am thinking to call or email them as I haven't heard anything yet, my review deadline is 3rd Feb.

Pak86

Post by Pak86 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:23 am

Zainykhal wrote:

I am thinking to call or email them as I haven't heard anything yet, my review deadline is 3rd Feb.
This is the email address Sheffield.IslamabadAppeals@fco.gov.uk

rosie.x

Post by rosie.x » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:46 pm

Pak86 wrote:
Zainykhal wrote:

Our deadline date is 15th feb. So got a longgg wait to go......

I pray all our decisons are overturned so we are reunited with our spouses inshAllah.

Keep us in your duas.

And also keep us updated with your situation.

Zainykhal

Post by Zainykhal » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:43 pm

Pak86 wrote:
Zainykhal wrote:

Hey I emailed an hour ago and got a reply within 5 minutes, heres their reply:
Your appeal has been received and will be reviwed by an ECM as soon as possible. I cannot give you an estime when that will be.

Dont know whats going on as they had to reply to the Tribunal within 28 days but its almost 50 days now. Neither I heard anything nor the tribunal I guess as they havnt reviewed it yet.

rough_idea

Post by rough_idea » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:34 pm

@pak86 and @zainyKhan its their standard replies so its better to check with tribunal services whether they receive your bundle yet or not ?
Obviously ECM didnt even bother to look at it because they are on Xmas holidays will be back around 5th of new year approximately.
Somewhere have read about their visas quotas may be it gonna finish up for this year.
Lets wish Luck all of us Allah grant us All visas in 2016.Ameen
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING

rough_idea

Post by rough_idea » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:43 pm

adealerking wrote:salaam's
im sorry to go on and say this but im really confused and messed up about this appeal process
as you know by my older posts I was mess about with lawyer and grounds of appeal not written in form
and now im even more worried as its Xmas and new year holidays due and my grounds of appeal reason s still haven't been sent yet nor has my bundle, all the evidences and likes of the fresh evidences july2015 to present, spent alot of my time getting it together and have left it with the firm ive went for oral hearing, can some one tell me step by step what will happen each stage, ive got until the 12 Jan 2016 to have my grounds of appeal reason s and the evidence to be with the HM.
thanks for Ur looking after and feedback most welcome
Walikum Aslam brother,dont understand why you didn't provide them GROUND OF APPEAL yet you should did this asap .do give a call your solicitor and make it ready to do fax the tribunal.And what about the fresh evidences didn't you collect them earlier I know Home Office intentionally hold your these documents .But I guess just converstion of skype or viber would be a enough and solid evidences ,in my case I gave around 300 pages of skype or viber chat.You can do this or mobile bills maybe? and obviously snaps .
Do make them ready otherwise it wont overturn at review stage Please I do recommend to do this as early as possible before Xmas tribunal is open so make this happen through your lawyer I thought you are ready with your grounds of appeal its a task of not more than an hour for a solicitor so what are you waiting for .If you dont make this happen then you will have to wait for almost a year for a court date and then months to have stamped so please do this right away.
Allah helps you .
MP's Letter9 Dec 2015
still waITING

Pak86

Post by Pak86 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:52 pm

rough_idea wrote:@pak86 and @zainyKhan its their standard replies so its better to check with tribunal services whether they receive your bundle yet or not ?
Obviously ECM didnt even bother to look at it because they are on Xmas holidays will be back around 5th of new year approximately.
Somewhere have read about their visas quotas may be it gonna finish up for this year.
Lets wish Luck all of us Allah grant us All visas in 2016.Ameen
Hello sis,

I dont think its an automated reply because they confirmed that they received my appeal on 23rd November and they said they will try their best to review it asap. Btw what is the tribunal email address?

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:05 pm

Alhamdulilah my wife and I arrived suceffuly here in UK yesterday, we missed our Birmingham flight so had to come to Manchester, I made sure to fill in the immigration card form they give you towards the end of the flight as its very important, when we landed at the airport the non-eu line was really long and even though I had a British passport I waited in the same line as my wife, a lot of Pakistanis did not know English so other passengers help translate, I did bother getting a new TB certificate as they don't ask for one as far as I know and they just asked my wife to lift her burka veil to see her face and then how long have we been married, I said three years and then they asked why it took so long for visa. I said I could get a job to earn enough and that was it, my wife placed her thumb on the scanner and they stamped her passport and that was it.

Don't forget you need to fill out the immigration card form they give you towards the end of your flight otherwise they will say sit down fill it in then come back. My final timeline is below and any questions just message me and Inshallah all of your visas will be successful too.

Please note my appeal was successful due to the intervention of my MP contacted the home office twice after a standard three week reply from home office as they tried to brush us off the first time.

Applied : 13/05/15
Refused : 6/8/15
Appeal Submitted : 18/08/15
MP Letter Sent: 20/10/15
Appeal review deadline: 09/01/16
Phone Call Received, Call In Letter Sent: 3/11/15
Call In Letter Submitted: 9/11/15
Call to Collect: 3/12/15
Visa granted: 4/12/15
Arrived in UK: 22/12/15

I tried to be as detailed as possible and I do dua that Allah makes your duas kabul and gives your sabr as everything happens for a reason
pplied : 13/05/15

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:05 pm

double post

rosie.x

Post by rosie.x » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:12 pm

Raymandosnr wrote:Alhamdulilah my wife and I arrived suceffuly here in UK yesterday, we missed our Birmingham flight so had to come to Manchester, I made sure to fill in the immigration card form they give you towards the end of the flight as its very important, when we landed at the airport the non-eu line was really long and even though I had a British passport I waited in the same line as my wife, a lot of Pakistanis did not know English so other passengers help translate, I did bother getting a new TB certificate as they don't ask for one as far as I know and they just asked my wife to lift her burka veil to see her face and then how long have we been married, I said three years and then they asked why it took so long for visa. I said I could get a job to earn enough and that was it, my wife placed her thumb on the scanner and they stamped her passport and that was it.

Don't forget you need to fill out the immigration card form they give you towards the end of your flight otherwise they will say sit down fill it in then come back. My final timeline is below and any questions just message me and Inshallah all of your visas will be successful too.

Please note my appeal was successful due to the intervention of my MP contacted the home office twice after a standard three week reply from home office as they tried to brush us off the first time.

I tried to be as detailed as possible and I do dua that Allah makes your duas kabul and gives your sabr as everything happens for a reason
Salam. Soo happy for you mashallah.
May allah grant you both a life together of happiness.

Btw sorry to be such a pain. But the complaint email you sent. Did u get any response from them.

I sent the same email to 2 addresses. Public enquires and complaints. And both have told me to send my complaint through the e form. Which is soo frustrating. As its too long for the 500 word limit.

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:16 pm

To Raymandosnr

Many congratulations and having success over is process I wish you both my deepest and most honourable dwas and wishes for happiness and joyful lifetime together.
Ameen. Allah swt grant us all successes in this life and next.
Accept our dwas.
Suma ameen

Raymandosnr
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Raymandosnr » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:36 pm

rosie.x wrote:
Raymandosnr wrote:Alhamdulilah my wife and I arrived suceffuly here in UK yesterday, we missed our Birmingham flight so had to come to Manchester, I made sure to fill in the immigration card form they give you towards the end of the flight as its very important, when we landed at the airport the non-eu line was really long and even though I had a British passport I waited in the same line as my wife, a lot of Pakistanis did not know English so other passengers help translate, I did bother getting a new TB certificate as they don't ask for one as far as I know and they just asked my wife to lift her burka veil to see her face and then how long have we been married, I said three years and then they asked why it took so long for visa. I said I could get a job to earn enough and that was it, my wife placed her thumb on the scanner and they stamped her passport and that was it.

Salam. Soo happy for you mashallah.
May allah grant you both a life together of happiness.

Btw sorry to be such a pain. But the complaint email you sent. Did u get any response from them.

I sent the same email to 2 addresses. Public enquires and complaints. And both have told me to send my complaint through the e form. Which is soo frustrating. As its too long for the 500 word limit.
I did all they said was appeal

Pak86

Post by Pak86 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:57 am

Salam everyone

Do any of you know when the home office are going to open again. These Christmas and New year holidays are going to slow everything down for us :/

asif_sharif
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by asif_sharif » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:15 pm

hoping 4th 5th january their back in the offices
married 21/02/2014
21/04/15 DOCUMENTS submitted
22/04/15 reaches BHC islamabad
REFUSED 10/07/2015
appeal 31/07/2015
payment 14th August
review deadline 24th December 2015
COURT DATE 18TH JANUARY 2017
entry allowed
wife arriving 29th April 2017

Tehreem
Newly Registered

Post by Tehreem » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:51 am

i received my call in letter on 15th Dec and i have submitted my passport on 16th Dec does anyone know how to resubmit the NHS fee the embassy hasn't contacted me yet.

Tehreem
Newly Registered

Post by Tehreem » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:56 am

can you please tell me whats the procedure of NHS fee submission once the appeal has been withdrawn.

Zainykhal

Post by Zainykhal » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:14 am

Tehreem wrote:i received my call in letter on 15th Dec and i have submitted my passport on 16th Dec does anyone know how to resubmit the NHS fee the embassy hasn't contacted me yet.
1) what was you reason for refusal?
2) What was your review deadline?

Tehreem
Newly Registered

Post by Tehreem » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:37 am

Zainykhal wrote:
Tehreem wrote:i received my call in letter on 15th Dec and i have submitted my passport on 16th Dec does anyone know how to resubmit the NHS fee the embassy hasn't contacted me yet.
1) what was you reason for refusal?
2) What was your review deadline?
reason for refusal was Cambridge English test and review deadline was 19th Jan 2016
applied on: 29th may 2015
refused :10th Aug 2015
appealed logged: 26th Aug 2015
notice of appeal : 17th October 2015
review deadline: 19th Jan 2015
appeal withdraw: 7th Dec
passport submitted:16th Dec

rajam

Post by rajam » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:30 pm

When does the review timing start from? The date you lodged the appeal or the date they receive it?
Applied : 5th august 2015
Refused: 7th december 2015
Appealed: 28 december 2015
Deadline: 12 may 2016
Overturned: 2nd august
Passport submitted: 11th august
Still waiting...

adealerking

Post by adealerking » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:48 pm

Rajam
Plus 1