ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Changing premium service appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Heyhey123
Newly Registered

Changing premium service appointment

Post by Heyhey123 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:22 pm

Hi everyone,
I will be booking a premium service appointment using online booking for a FLR(m) application. Does anyone know:
- how easy it is to change the appointment date/time if I need to?
- how many times I can change it?
- if I would need to pay a new £100 appointment fee to change it or if it's free to change?
Thanks in advance!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Changing premium service appointment

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:26 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Heyhey123
Newly Registered

Post by Heyhey123 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:35 am

Hi, thanks for the link! Have you (or anyone else) had any experience with this?

If I change the booking but don't find a suitable one, does it cancel my original booking? Can I change a booking more than once?

Thanks and merry Christmas!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:30 pm

I would suggest that you book an appointment when you are ready to apply rather than changing one numerous times. All you need is a computer system glitch and you have a problem.

If you do change it, you need to follow the guidelines to make sure you are within the timelines provided so that you don't lose your money. I don't understand why you would even want to book and keep changing it. Appointments are not difficult to get, so you should have no issues for when you are actually ready to apply.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Heyhey123
Newly Registered

Post by Heyhey123 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:53 am

Thanks for your reply! Do you know when the appointments become available?
We are looking to book an appointment in February, but the latest appointment we can find is the 29th of January (and there are plenty of them). Thanks again.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:36 am

According to reports from other members, there appears to be a problem at the moment with the online system with no appointment slots currently loaded. :|
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

kurianxl
Newly Registered

Post by kurianxl » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:12 pm

Hi,
The link doesn't state clearly if there is a charge for rescheduling.
I have an appointment booked for ILR in Birmingham (I did this as I couldn't find a slot in Croydon). When I try to reschedule to Croydon HO, the site displays a message that I might lose my booking fee. ( have more than 10 days for my appointment).

Has any one rescheduled 48+ hrs before the scheduled appointment ? And did you have to pay the booking fee again ?

Thanks

kurianxl
Newly Registered

Post by kurianxl » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:00 pm

Hi All,
Can you please help with the above query ?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:02 pm

kurianxl wrote:Hi All,
Can you please help with the above query ?
You may need to be patient while you wait for someone who has cancelled within 48 hours to read and respond to your query. :|
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:12 pm

kurianxl wrote:When I try to reschedule to Croydon HO, the site displays a message that I might lose my booking fee. ( have more than 10 days for my appointment).
Might means maybe, so it could be a generic message when trying to reschedule regardless of how many days before appointment.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

kurianxl
Newly Registered

Post by kurianxl » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:29 pm

Sorry guys if you feel I am not patient for a reply.

Just to clarify, I meant 48+ hours i.e when someone is trying to reschedule much earlier ; like a week before the scheduled appointment.

And it says might, I understand that it is a generic statement and they may or may not charge me. But does anyone have the exact information? i.e If I reschedule 5 days before appointment will they charge me £100 per person ?

Thanks

kurianxl
Newly Registered

Post by kurianxl » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:49 pm

Hi All,
I rescheduled my appointment 5 days before the existing appointment date. It didn't charge me for it.

Regards

Nad37
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Nad37 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:45 pm

Hey kurianxl ,
Did you manage to change your appointment to Croydon?
I had to book in Liverpool bc there were no appointments in Croydon and my spouse visa expires feb 19. I'm also going for the ILR.
I still want to check regularly for Croydon bc its only 30 min away from me but I'm afraid the moment I click on something, my appointment in Liverpool will go. Any advice? Thanks :)