ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU1 5 -YEARS ANY RESPONSE

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Obie
Ireland

Re: EU1 5 -YEARS ANY RESPONSE

Post by Obie » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:56 pm

I personally believe that the Department of Justice and the Local Garda have treated you extremely.

There is not a shred of doubt in my mind, that their actions are unlawful and unjust, and you must take action for little violation, or else you will get bigger violation.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

aligo
Ireland

Post by aligo » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:13 pm

thanks Obie that is what I think as well but had it not been for some personal reasons and commitments at that time I wouldn't have let them away with it. Lets hope that the end result is good. Do you think I should get legal help once I get my letter before I go to get the stamp in INIS station for registration

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:23 pm

Well the legal problem as far as I see, is the fact that the department has exceeded the 6 months period.

Getting the letter and going for the Stamp 4 EUfam is a secondary matter.

What ought to be dealt with , is the reason for the delay and the fact that the minister invited you to obtain a temporary residence permission, pending the conclusion of your application, and an official at the local Garda ignored this. Was it an actioned that was sanctioned by a rouge officer, or the department gave it sealed of approval to such action.

aligo
Ireland

Post by aligo » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:01 pm

i don't know about whether it was the sole decision of the immigration officer in the INIS or department of justice was involved in it too but since the department never sent anything in paper to ask for more information or a refusal letter I think it was only the officer who ignored the EU treaty law and left me in this situation for more than 7 months

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:49 pm

I found your case most puzzling.

A letter need to be written to the department seeking clarification on what is happening in your case.