ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

investment funds

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

usmansunny
Newly Registered

investment funds

Post by usmansunny » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:55 pm

hi friends I'm about to apply for tier1 entrepreneur visa 200k route regarding funds i want to know as money is coming from third party some of the amount is mine and rest is third party's now my question is third party's amount is in national savings centre which term deposit account he gets monthly profit on it but he has managed to get the ukba format letter from the bank which states funds are transferable to uk and customer can withdraw the amount anytime he want is that acceptable to home office plz assist i really need help
thanx

usmansunny
Newly Registered

Re: investment funds

Post by usmansunny » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:05 am

plz reply it will be a great help thanks

usmansunny
Newly Registered

how home office enquires from bank

Post by usmansunny » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:21 am

hi all
does anyone know how home office enquires from bank regarding funds do they just make them a call or use various methods plz reply thanx

usmansunny
Newly Registered

how home office enquires from bank

Post by usmansunny » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:47 pm

hi all does anyone know how home office enquires from bank regarding investment fund for tier 1 entrepreneur visa do they just make them a call to confirm or used various methods as I'm about to apply so reply soon plz thanx

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: how home office enquires from bank

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:04 pm

Please stop starting a new topic/thread with each question you have and keep your queries on your Tier 1 Ent application in one place. Multiple Posting (click)

As far as I am aware, UKVI will call the bank to verify various details about your account.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

usmansunny
Newly Registered

Post by usmansunny » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:42 am

Thanks CR001 actually I'm new to this forum so don't know much about it thanks for you information
one more question I'm getting third party funding and that amount is in national savings centre which is term deposit account but my third party has managed to get ukba format letter from bank which fulfills all those points like amount is disposable in uk institution is regulated and includes my name as wel although most of the bank don't agree for such condition now my question is that term deposit account is acceptable to ukba as he gets monthly profit on it as wel

usmansunny
Newly Registered

Post by usmansunny » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:31 pm

any idea??