ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointments availibility

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RScorpio

PEO appointments availibility

Post by RScorpio » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:42 am

Hi, has anyone managed to get any ilr appointments in Feb so far? I haven't been able to find any at any location which is a bit strange as I can see appointment slots available in Jan. I have tried to search at midnight as well for the 42nd date, but no luck so far. Has there been any change in the 42 day release pattern or time at which these are released which anyone might be aware of?

mixedlollies
Newly Registered

Re: PEO appointments availibility

Post by mixedlollies » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:13 pm

I've been trying as well and I can't find any! It's strange because there seems to be appointments in January still. It does say the service is moving to gov.uk but when you go there you get end up heading back to the ukba home office site anyway... hopefully this is just a holiday glitch and some appointments will become available in the next couple of days when people come back to work?

RScorpio

Post by RScorpio » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:42 pm

Thanks, please do keep me posted if you find anything or
hear anything about the gov.UK transition.

mixedlollies
Newly Registered

Post by mixedlollies » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:49 pm

Tried again last night and wasn't successful

mixedlollies
Newly Registered

Post by mixedlollies » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:40 pm

Not sure if you've checked online recently but it seems February has been released. I've just booked on. Good luck!

ASD1
Newly Registered

Post by ASD1 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:08 am

I just tried to book an appointment up until 13 Feb and I can't get anything. May I ask which date you booked and what office?

Thanks,

A