ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN application in March'15 and still waiting.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

members

AN application in March'15 and still waiting.

Post by members » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:43 am

My wife's naturalisation timeline:

03 March 2015: Application received by Home Office (HO)
03 September 2015: MP contacted and he wrote to the HO
20 September 2015: Generic reply received from HO (....outstanding policy issue.....)
01 December 2015: MP wrote to HO for the second time
21 December 2015: Another generic reply received from the HO (..background checks not completed...)

MP seems to be of the opinion that we should carry on waiting (indefinitely)!
We are simply clueless regarding what to do next; We do not know what should be our next step/s.

Please help us with your valuable opinions, please!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Senior Members: Please Help!!

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:19 am

And there are some user that are still waiting from May 2014

Is there anything in your wife's immigration history that might be the problem? You have provided no information, just a timeline, so difficult to understand if there are potentially any issues.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

members

Re: Senior Members: Please Help!!

Post by members » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:46 pm

CR001 wrote:And there are some user that are still waiting from May 2014

Is there anything in your wife's immigration history that might be the problem? You have provided no information, just a timeline, so difficult to understand if there are potentially any issues.
Thank you for your reply, CR001. I honestly did not know that there are people out there waiting since May 20014!

My wife applied for her FLR (M) using TOEIC (genuine) in 2014, but she substituted TOEIC with another test when asked by the HO. Her application was approved without any issue; her ILR was also approved afterwards without any problem.

Do you think this is causing the delay? If yes, why does it take so long for UKVI to verify with ETS that the TOEIC provided was original?