ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents not returned after refusal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

niceguy1
India

Documents not returned after refusal

Post by niceguy1 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:34 pm

Hi,
I was refused my ILR on 4th Dec. They said they would not return the documents immediately because I have 14 days for administrative review and they hold all documents till that is completed. I have been waiting since but there is no sign of my documents in post. I have filled the online form as well but there is no reply at all from UK Visa and Immigration. Those documents were basically everything I had to prove my ILR requirements which I will be reapplying in Feb. Who else can I contact?

niceguy1
India

Re: Documents not returned after refusal

Post by niceguy1 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:02 pm

I have an update on the situation. I put in a request online for the return of documents. I just received a letter in response, saying that all my documents were returned by the Premier Service Center but they are unable to provide a recorded delivery number. I believe the documents have gone missing. Would UKVI be liable for any of the lost documents? It includes my Life in the UK pass certificate and my university degree. Really nervous, please help.