ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SA302!!!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

juneboy2016
Newly Registered

SA302!!!

Post by juneboy2016 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:53 pm

Gents,

Does anyone has got this below statement on their SA302,

“Some of the figures used in this calculation have been adjusted to agree with the taxpayer’s self-calculation. Some of the arithmetic may appear incorrect”

I am slightly concerned with this statement on SA302 for 12/13 tax year.

To briefly tell you about myself, I got tier-1 general in Feb-2011 and extension in Feb-2013. All my taxes are up-to-date. I did submit a certificate of conformity from HMRC during my extension saying all my taxes are up to date.

In 12/13 tax year, I did contracting thru my limited company from April – August and later switched to full time employment for the same employer. Is it because I worked for two employers, HMRC mentioned like this on SA302???

Is there anyone who got similar wordings on their SA302 that they received from HMRC??and is it something that needs to be worried???

Regards,
Juneboy

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: SA302!!!

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:56 pm

Google for a tax forum where you can discuss HMRC and tax queries. Visit this forum when you have immigration queries.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.