ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What will be the implication of Stricter immigration rules

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

What will be the implication of Stricter immigration rules

Post by naveediiqbal » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:07 am

According to independent the new rule will be implemented in 2016

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 73156.html

"Under new legislation that comes into effect from April 2016, she could be deported. If you come from outside the EU and you’ve been working here for more than five years, you must be earning more than £35,000 a year, or else you will be shipped off back to your country of origin."

Is there any implication for people under Tier 1 G.

I am under the old point based Tier 1 rules where I could score needed points even on less then 35,000 for ILR. But getting confused by this new rule. Can somebody explains if that may have any impact.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: What will be the implication of Stricter immigration rul

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:52 am

It is applicable to Tier 2 General.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.