ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa requirements

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rayking

Re: Calling my wife on visit visa

Post by Rayking » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:54 am

isaac123 wrote:Hi - I'm british national and I got married a year ago. I'm planning to sponsor my wife on visit visa. So that she can come here to live with me for few months. We don't have any children yet. Someone please send me detail how to apply for her visit visa and will she get visit visa easily? Thanks
Happy new year, it's been ages!

If your wife is coming here on a visit ,you definitely need to prove she'll be going back,so she needs to prove she's financially okay from where she's coming from.

Obie
Ireland

Re: Divorced and sponsoring my wife

Post by Obie » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:21 am

Not necessarily financially ok, but deep ties that will convince an ECO that she may returned after the envisaged holiday.

Having a spouse in the UK does not assist. Something powerful will need to be used..
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors