ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse outside uk

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zision
Newly Registered

Spouse outside uk

Post by zision » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:48 pm

Hi I am planning to apply for my spouse settlement from outside UK, I am working for a agency at the moment and my gross income for last 6 month will be more then £9,300. I have worked hourly basis and paid weekly. my weekly income is not always same,in some week I paid more then £400 and other week may be less then £300 but in total 26 week which is 6 month I have paid more then £9,300 in total. Can anyone tell me now whether I have fulfill financial requirement or not?? If I am qualified, under which one i should apply for Salaried income or Non-salaried income?? Your reply will be highly appreciated. :D

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse outside uk

Post by Casa » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:16 pm

Can you confirm whether you are the applicant or the sponsor?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

zision
Newly Registered

Post by zision » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:21 pm

I am sponsor.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:05 pm

With a variable income the ECO will take the lowest monthly payment in the 6 month period and multiply it by 12 to calculate the annual earnings.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

zision
Newly Registered

Post by zision » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:43 pm

But as because I am earning hourly is it not i will be treated as non-salaried income?? and this is what written in ukba guide

Where the person is in non-salaried employment – the level of gross annual
employment income relied upon in the application can be no greater than the annual
equivalent of the person’s average gross monthly income from non-salaried employment
in the 6 months prior to the date of application, regardless of whether that employment
was held throughout that period. The calculation will include all non-salaried employment
undertaken during that 6 month period, and will be calculated over that 6 month period
regardless of how much of that period was spent in employment.
To calculate this annualised average for non-salaried employment in Category B the
following calculation should be used:
(Total gross income from non-salaried employment undertaken during the 6 month
period, divided by 6) multiplied by 12 = Income from non-salaried employment that can
be counted towards the financial requirement.

zision
Newly Registered

Post by zision » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:14 am

Hi
my situation is
# I am working through agency,
# get paid hourly basis & get my payslip every week
# I work 35 hours every week temporary basis and sometime do overtime.

>Can anyone please tell me weather i will be Salaried or non salaried employee?
> If i m non salaried can i apply under category A non salaried employee??

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:21 am

Casa wrote:With a variable income the ECO will take the lowest monthly payment in the 6 month period and multiply it by 12 to calculate the annual earnings.
I am not quiet sure that is how they calculate variable non-salaried income under Cat A.

If my thinking is correct, is it not the case that the aggregate of the 26 weeks earning is divided by 6 and multiply by 12 to get the gross annual earning .

I do accept however, that for fixed salary earning under CAT A , the lowest over six months will be taken.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

zision
Newly Registered

Post by zision » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:30 am

Thank for your reply. But I am confusing, according to my situation am i not fall under NONSALARIED employee??

zision
Newly Registered

Post by zision » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:39 pm

Can anyone please shed some light regarding my quaries?? it will be highly appriciated.