ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Update on visa application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hannah27

Update on visa application

Post by hannah27 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:57 pm

Hi All

My husband had his visa interview today at Albanian embassy and they said they will phone us tomorrow or monday as they need to check his fingerprints in the uk.. and get someone else to overlook the case.
Im not sure if this is a usual thing or if it doesnt happen very often?? any ideas???

When talking to people at the embassy they everyone has been paying for their appeals which is 600 pounds, i have read on the ukvisa website that u do not pay for appeals... is this true? are they chargin people money when they shouldnt be?

I will let u all know on Monday if my husband has managed to fly back with me on sunday.

xx