ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NCS Application- acknowledgement

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ashwini_k

NCS Application- acknowledgement

Post by ashwini_k » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:01 am

Hi,

I have recently applied for my naturalisation at a local NCS.

I have seen people posting the date of receipt by home office. I did not receive any tracking information from the NCS worker. How can I tell when the application was received?

Also, does everyone get an acknowledgment email from home office? Is there a generic email that I should be looking out for the acknowledgment.

Thanks,
Ashwini

noajthan

Re: NCS Application- acknowledgement

Post by noajthan » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:12 am

ashwini_k wrote:Hi,

I have recently applied for my naturalisation at a local NCS.

I have seen people posting the date of receipt by home office. I did not receive any tracking information from the NCS worker. How can I tell when the application was received?

Also, does everyone get an acknowledgment email from home office? Is there a generic email that I should be looking out for the acknowledgment.

Thanks,
Ashwini
It's all hit & miss.

in my family's case I heard nothing from HO at all until we got the approval letter.
(This was before biometrics had to be enrolled so no biometrics letter).

:arrow: The date of application is now considered to be 'date of NCS appointment' so you can assume you are in the system.

:idea: If you need more reassurance suggest contact NCS to hear when your bundle was forwarded to HO.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:27 am

ashwini_k wrote: I have seen people posting the date of receipt by home office. I did not receive any tracking information from the NCS worker. How can I tell when the application was received?
Really? Check the documentation provided by NCS again. They always provide delivery tracking information.
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

ashwini_k

Post by ashwini_k » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:40 am

Yes, she just gave me a standard letter with a reference number. And she said she would be going to post office in afternoon to send to HO.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:47 am

ashwini_k wrote:Yes, she just gave me a standard letter with a reference number. And she said she would be going to post office in afternoon to send to HO.
On that letter, there is no tracking number written? or a post code of L39PP? if not, call them again and ask for tracking number
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.