ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booking appointment for Premium service in Feb

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ASD1
Newly Registered

Booking appointment for Premium service in Feb

Post by ASD1 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:52 pm

Hello,

I am trying to book a premium service appoint for 1st or 2nd Feb but cannot get any times available. The website says you can book 42 days in advance but no slots are showing for any visa office.

Is anyone else trying to book for Feb or has anyone had any luck?

Thanks!

A

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Booking appointment for Premium service in Feb

Post by Casa » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:25 pm

ASD1 wrote:Hello,

I am trying to book a premium service appoint for 1st or 2nd Feb but cannot get any times available. The website says you can book 42 days in advance but no slots are showing for any visa office.

Is anyone else trying to book for Feb or has anyone had any luck?

Thanks!

A
There have been several reports on the forum from members experiencing the same problem.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

ASD1
Newly Registered

Post by ASD1 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:22 am

Hi,

I've been trying for about 10 days now and I still haven't been able to book for Feb. Do you know if there is a number I can call to book an appointment or where I can get some help on how to book for Feb?

Thank you,

A

lasvigas1989
Newly Registered

Post by lasvigas1989 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:50 am

Hi - I am experiencing the same problem, I called the helpline of UKVI, and was told that only slots within 3 weeks will be shown. I know that those people for the helpline are not really helpful, so my question is, can you always see the slots for the 29th Jan about 10 days earlier?

Heyhey123
Newly Registered

Post by Heyhey123 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:55 am

I'm having the same problem. There are plenty of flr m appointments up till the 29th. But only managed to find a couple for feb. one for the 2nd in Belfast and a few for the 4th in Cardiff.

lasvigas1989
Newly Registered

Post by lasvigas1989 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:26 pm

Heyhey123 wrote:I'm having the same problem. There are plenty of flr m appointments up till the 29th. But only managed to find a couple for feb. one for the 2nd in Belfast and a few for the 4th in Cardiff.
I tried earlier today, and I don't remember seeing these slots - I am wondering is it the case that all slots in Feb were booked out, or they are gradually releasing the slots for Feb???

bitsian123
Newly Registered

Post by bitsian123 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:09 pm

I have the same problem in booking for ILR. I did check now I could see slots available for 1st Feb except for crydon office which I am looking for. Is anyone successful booking in Croydon office for 1st week of feb 2016?

bitsian123
Newly Registered

Post by bitsian123 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:16 pm

Thanks I could see slots available for Feb 1st now in crydon, They might have released it just now

Sam151
Newly Registered

Post by Sam151 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:24 pm

Hello People,

Please check now. Many appointment are open for various centre.

Good Luck

lasvigas1989
Newly Registered

Post by lasvigas1989 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:33 pm

Sam151 wrote:Hello People,

Please check now. Many appointment are open for various centre.

Good Luck
Thanks for updating, I am waiting for appointments for the 12th Feb. :)

lasvigas1989
Newly Registered

Post by lasvigas1989 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:04 pm

Hi - has anyone seen any slots being released for the date after 2nd Feb? It seems like UKVI did not continue to releasing slots for Feb today.

ASD1
Newly Registered

Post by ASD1 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:21 pm

I'm still waiting for 13th Feb slots.

1st is still available, nothing on the other dates. This is getting ridiculous.

Heyhey123
Newly Registered

Post by Heyhey123 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:09 pm

lasvigas1989 wrote:Hi - has anyone seen any slots being released for the date after 2nd Feb? It seems like UKVI did not continue to releasing slots for Feb today.
I saw one for 2nd in Belfast the day before yesterday and a few for the 4th a few days ago, which slowly disappeared so I can only assume those ones have been booked out.

lasvigas1989
Newly Registered

Post by lasvigas1989 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:02 am

Update - they just released slots for 2nd and 3rd of Feb, assuming they will release more in couple of days.

ASD1
Newly Registered

Post by ASD1 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:49 pm

Finally, after several weeks of waiting for available slots, the 13th Feb is now showing!

Now that I've booked an appointment I was wondering if you know what is the best way to present the information to the officer who will make a decision on the application?

Do I need to make photocopies of all the originals and hand give this? Do you know if officers prefer to have all in the info in a binder or folder etc?

Any help is much appreciated!

A

michali
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by michali » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:01 am

Great! I have read that copies of documents for FLRM are not required but that they appreciate it if you give them copies. I will be doing just that! I don't think they like binders, folders, etc. just arrange papers in their different groups, financial, accommodation, relationship and either paper clip them together or tie with string. They want to be able to sort through your documents easily. Arrange copies in a similar fashion in a separate pile.

antonm5012
Newly Registered

Post by antonm5012 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:23 pm

Hi everyone
I have a sort of related question:
Since booking of the premium appointment has to be done so far in advance, does anyone know if it is possible to make a booking before getting a marriage certificate (for FLRM) ? (so that the appointment is within a week or so after the wedding, rather than 3-4 weeks)
Or all the documents for the application should be on hand when making a booking?
Would be grateful for any comments (not necessarily on FLRM visas)
Thanks in advance.

Premium Appointment
- thin ice -

Post by Premium Appointment » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:27 pm

Hello all,

I recently got my work permit using the premium service center and started working in the UK.
I didn't want to wait 6 weeks for the appointment and was refreshing the web page all day to get a cancelled appointment.
I'm a software developer and after a while I created a program which was able to download the web page and check if appointments are available. I was able to reschedule my appointment on the desired day, which is two weeks earlier.

Dear antonm5012,
You need to have the required documents at the appointment. I booked the appointment 3 weeks before I had all the required documents.

Moderator edit: Please refrain from offering your services on the forum. Contact details have been removed and your forum membership will be terminated if this is repeated.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:33 pm

Premium Appointment wrote:Hello all,

I recently got my work permit using the premium service center and started working in the UK.
I didn't want to wait 6 weeks for the appointment and was refreshing the web page all day to get a cancelled appointment.
I'm a software developer and after a while I created a program which was able to download the web page and check if appointments are available. I was able to reschedule my appointment on the desired day, which is two weeks earlier.

Dear antonm5012,
You need to have the required documents at the appointment. I booked the appointment 3 weeks before I had all the required documents.

Moderator edit: Please refrain from offering your services on the forum. Contact details have been removed and your forum membership will be terminated if this is repeated.
Strongly suggest you re-read the forum T&Cs, as you were required to do when registering on the forum, to understand what is and is not permitted.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:02 am

any1 know how HO release appointments these days ? is it midnight every day ?

I need to book an appointment to vary Tier Ent to ILR under 10 yr rule urgenty...preferrable in London in the next week.

1) does lawyers still pre-book them where I can buy a slot ?

2) also ill super premium be shared between un related people for ILR ? varying is possible without the passport right ?

thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:09 am

n8net wrote:any1 know how HO release appointments these days ? is it midnight every day ? They are far more available than a few years ago.

I need to book an appointment to vary Tier Ent to ILR under 10 yr rule urgenty...preferrable in London in the next week.

1) does lawyers still pre-book them where I can buy a slot ? No they don't, this is why appointments are more available and why it now costs more to apply in person.

2) also ill super premium be shared between un related people for ILR ? varying is possible without the passport right ? You likely won't get a decision on the day as the centre will have to get your documents from wherever they are.

thanks
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:00 am

CR001 wrote:
n8net wrote: 2) also ill super premium be shared between un related people for ILR ? varying is possible without the passport right ? You likely won't get a decision on the day as the centre will have to get your documents from wherever they are.

thanks
ok..so if i go same-day service without passport, what is the longest HO has taken for the decision based on exp. of OP in this forum..this is for me to decide whethr to go premium or super premium..thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:10 am

n8net wrote:
CR001 wrote:
n8net wrote: 2) also ill super premium be shared between un related people for ILR ? varying is possible without the passport right ? You likely won't get a decision on the day as the centre will have to get your documents from wherever they are.

thanks
ok..so if i go same-day service without passport, what is the longest HO has taken for the decision based on exp. of OP in this forum..this is for me to decide whethr to go premium or super premium..thanks
Either will make no difference as your passport/documents will need to be sent to whichever centre you use. It can take a couple of days / weeks. You are varying a postal ext to long residence ILR so super premium is probably not the best option for an app that is not 100% straightforward.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:36 pm

we have same day service for ILR (10 yrs) - so such SET (LR) application can be decided on the same day ?
so why do u say it is not straightforward ?

if premium is available for SET (LR) superpremium shud also do the same ?

preferrd to go super premium as I can tell in advance toHO official vwho is going to visit of the varying
so that they can retrieve the passport for me ? anyone done that in this forum before ?

or would you adice to chase on the Tier 1 xtension application instead ? The ILR is purely because I need the passport for travel and was gonna make use of the same day service ...(Tier 1 had been pending for last 10 months)

any advic apprecaited..

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:42 pm

n8net wrote:we have same day service for ILR (10 yrs) - so such SET (LR) application can be decided on the same day ?
so why do u say it is not straightforward ?

if premium is available for SET (LR) superpremium shud also do the same ?

preferrd to go super premium as I can tell in advance toHO official vwho is going to visit of the varying
so that they can retrieve the passport for me ? anyone done that in this forum before ?

or would you adice to chase on the Tier 1 xtension application instead ? The ILR is purely because I need the passport for travel and was gonna make use of the same day service ...(Tier 1 had been pending for last 10 months)

any advic apprecaited..
Any tax amendements/discrepancies which may be delaying your Tier 1 extension application? :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.