ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu treaty rights

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shahid143g
Newly Registered

Eu treaty rights

Post by Shahid143g » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:29 pm

Hello everyone I am new in this forum I have some questions.
I had submit my application under EU Tartary rights in September 10 last year but they didn't gave me a temporary stamp and in December they sent me letter requested for some more documents with the decision pending date till March 9.
Are they stop giving a temporary stamp or they change the rules. Is it the good sign and how long they will take after March 9 because my 6 months will complete in 9 March. Anyone knows about that.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Eu treaty rights

Post by kunfayakun » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:08 pm

so in that letter nothing about the temporary stamp?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Shahid143g
Newly Registered

Post by Shahid143g » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:20 pm

Thanks for reply
It was nothing inside just mention the documents which we submitted and list of documents which they returned and list of new evidence which they asked and decision pending date. Nothing else

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:40 pm

Well that is not good and not acceptable.

You should approach them to sort it.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

malik0543

Post by malik0543 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:05 pm

Hi

its depend what documents you have submitted, if most of the require documents were not submitted then they wont give temp.

pls list what docs you have submit ?

Shahid143g
Newly Registered

Post by Shahid143g » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:14 pm

Thanks for yours reply
I had submitted
1.prtb
2.tenancy agreement
3.bills
4.bank statement for my brother in uk and Ireland
5.my bank statements from uk
6.business sale receipts
7.relationship documents from Pakistan and same address documents from uk and Ireland
8.pps number

What do you think guys I have email them or wait till 9 March for decision.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:39 pm

Similar problem happened to a matter I was involved with.

After right to them the letter came the next day and within 4 weeks Residence card arrived..

They act silly sometimes.

They seem pretty harsh with Pakistani cases.

malik0543

Post by malik0543 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:46 pm

Hi

Have you submit Both Passports ? Pictures and Tax registration letter ?

if yes then they should issue Temp stamp 4, you should write them, but i heard from some people that now a days they are not giving Temp stamp, so this might be a case.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:56 pm

The court say they must issue Stamp 4. November/ December, they were issuing stamp 4.

Unless this is a new year policy..

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:05 pm

you are absolutely right Obie do you remember it happened to me as well and you asked me to request the temporary letter from the inis so I guess they have made a mistake to send the stamp 4 letter :)
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:12 pm

kunfayakun wrote:you are absolutely right Obie do you remember it happened to me as well and you asked me to request the temporary letter from the inis so I guess they have made a mistake to send the stamp 4 letter :)
I do remember. Thankfully all the family members have received their residence card, and thankfully will not have to deal with the justice department for next 5 year.

I have to say local Garda office was most helpful.

Strangly, officer called us that the superintendent had received the letter before out own post arrived, which appears to be the opposite .

Shahid143g
Newly Registered

Post by Shahid143g » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:31 pm

Hi oboe and kumfayakum thanks for your reply.
What you guys suggest what I supposed to be do should I write them email about temporary stamp and are they will give me 5 year visa after March or they will give me temporary stamp in March

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:32 pm

That is really good obie being free from the department for next 5 years and it was really strange the Garda officer called you before the post arrived :shock: unbelievable!
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:36 pm

Shahid143g wrote:Hi oboe and kumfayakum thanks for your reply.
What you guys suggest what I supposed to be do should I write them email about temporary stamp and are they will give me 5 year visa after March or they will give me temporary stamp in March
Did you apply for an extended family member of eu citizen? didn't you provide tax certificate?
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:45 pm

Our local guards is very efficient . Always emailing and answering his phone and chats a lot.

When the incident happened I contacted the Department of Justice immediately, then I went to the Garda office and demanded that they be issued.

It appears the department were playing games and trying to force a reaction from me .

Got a reply from them 2 hours later, saying the family needed to wait for 14 weeks, so I sent a message saying their actions is undoubtedly unlawful.

I did not get any response. The Garda called me the next morning shortly before I was about to lodge papers in Dublin.

Strangely a guy is plain cloth came and dropped a letter on the post. It was not An post. It was a guy with car. I tried to get the guy to take a signature , but he just left. Later on I realised the registered letter was not even on An post record.

It was all a game. But the Garda office was very apologetic saying the department is facing some unprecedented pressure, because certain individuals are paying people to bring them to Ireland to abuse EU law.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:01 pm

Shahid143g wrote:Hi oboe and kumfayakum thanks for your reply.
Write the department or email them expressing your displeasure of their violation of the Lord.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by kunfayakun » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:49 pm

Obie wrote:Our local guards is very efficient . Always emailing and answering his phone and chats a lot.

When the incident happened I contacted the Department of Justice immediately, then I went to the Garda office and demanded that they be issued.

It appears the department were playing games and trying to force a reaction from me .

Got a reply from them 2 hours later, saying the family needed to wait for 14 weeks, so I sent a message saying their actions is undoubtedly unlawful.

I did not get any response. The Garda called me the next morning shortly before I was about to lodge papers in Dublin.

Strangely a guy is plain cloth came and dropped a letter on the post. It was not An post. It was a guy with car. I tried to get the guy to take a signature , but he just left. Later on I realised the registered letter was not even on An post record.

It was all a game. But the Garda office was very apologetic saying the department is facing some unprecedented pressure, because certain individuals are paying people to bring them to Ireland to abuse EU law.
Yeah it is true they said that some people paying to bringing people here and abusing EU law but the department doubting on all application is not fair and you did a good job, well done Obie.
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun

Tayyab99

Post by Tayyab99 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:37 pm

I received mine today, 2 letters inside envelope and it does says go to local garda for registration, shahid143g check your letter properly or otherwise contact them asap so they correct their mistake and send you another letter for garda registration.

Shahid143g
Newly Registered

Post by Shahid143g » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:49 am

Hi kunfayakun, I didn't submit tax documents as we started a business in September but in December I provide a tax registration documents in January I will provide tax documents my accountant was on holidays next week I will send them. For pictures I didn't submit any pictures. For relationship I provide family tree document,birth certificate,my late father death certificate,affidavit my brother name. Proof of living together in uk and Ireland for 6 years tenancy agreement. If any other document do you think I have to submit just let me know than I will send them my decision due date is 9 March

malik0543

Post by malik0543 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:59 pm

HI

Hopefully you will get your temp stamp letter in due course, as you have send some documents later on, so it will take time, also for pictures i was asking passport size pictures with application.

Wrk
Newly Registered

Post by Wrk » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:30 am

Hi there I hope someone can help my.

I'm a british citizen and currently living in ireland. my spouse is in china and currently her status is asylum seeker in china.

What is the best possible way to sponsor her and bring her to ireland.

can i sponsor her because I'm exercising my treaty rights here in ireland, than what will be the procedure because she is asylum seeker.

how she should apply.

I'm confused please if someone can help me,

Thanks for reading

I hope someone can guide me.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:25 am

Wrk wrote:Hi there I hope someone can help my.

I'm a british citizen and currently living in ireland. my spouse is in china and currently her status is asylum seeker in china.

What is the best possible way to sponsor her and bring her to ireland.

can i sponsor her because I'm exercising my treaty rights here in ireland, than what will be the procedure because she is asylum seeker.

how she should apply.

I'm confused please if someone can help me,

Thanks for reading

I hope someone can guide me.
In principle you can sponsor your family member/s as per EU free movement.

Does spouse have passport? Is she free to travel?

If so, simply apply for a single-journey short stay C type visa to grant your spouse entry into the Emerald Isle.

See http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Fa ... 20citizens
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Dublin786
Newly Registered

Post by Dublin786 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:17 am

Hi all,
Can any one please help out. Following situation

I am a British citizen and planing to exercise my EU Treaty rights in Ireland to bring my spouse and 2 children in to Ireland. However my spouse has very bad immigration history in UK and our application for settlement was refused due to this poor immigration history and lack of financial documents in UK and still under the apeal process in UK. My spouse entered in Ireland in 2003 without an iresh visa. few questions to ask and if any experienced member can help me on it?

1- will poor immigration history in UK and Ireland have any bad impact on the " application for family member of EU national" in Ireland?
2- how long the application will take from Pakistan as it is " qualifying members of the family application " and visa officer's guide says that it should processed within 4 weeks.
3- what documents should I submit with application ( accompanying family visa)?

Reply will be appreciated.

Hamza2013
Member of Standing

Post by Hamza2013 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:00 am

Hi Dublin786,

I have tried to answer your queries as best as possible:

1- will poor immigration history in UK and Ireland have any bad impact on the " application for family member of EU national" in Ireland?

As long as you have disclosed previous immigration history in UK during C Visit application there will be no impact on EU application

2- how long the application will take from Pakistan as it is " qualifying members of the family application " and visa officer's guide says that it should processed within 4 weeks.

The time scales of processing such application vary and they are more then 18 weeks in such cases. i suggest you looking for time scales in this board.

3- what documents should I submit with application ( accompanying family visa)?

All supporting documents and process for such application are at:

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Fa ... 20citizens

L Ali
Newly Registered

Re: Eu treaty rights (Processing time)

Post by L Ali » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:08 pm

Hi everybody, I have couple of question and was wondering if anyone can help?
I have recently applied for eu treaty rights visa (I'm pakistani national and my brother is UK citizen living in ireland with me). Could anyone please tell me how long they normally take to issue you with a temp visa stamp4? Plus it's been nearly 4 weeks since I have applied but have not received any confirmation letter. Don't they send any confirmation letter confirming they have received the file?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Shahid143g wrote:Hello everyone I am new in this forum I have some questions.
I had submit my application under EU Tartary rights in September 10 last year but they didn't gave me a temporary stamp and in December they sent me letter requested for some more documents with the decision pending date till March 9.
Are they stop giving a temporary stamp or they change the rules. Is it the good sign and how long they will take after March 9 because my 6 months will complete in 9 March. Anyone knows about that.