ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tomtom1
Newly Registered

ILR application

Post by tomtom1 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:51 pm

Dear Friends,

Am Applying for ILR this Saturday at Croydon PEO.

From Tier 1 General to ILR

Using Set (o) Form.

Ever since i got Tier 1, I have been out of the country only twice.

once for " Engagement and Wedding" 76 days at a stretch - Do I have to add any evidence apart from Marriage certificate. (or not needed) as it is not over 180 days.

Second a 20 Day Diwali trip - Do I have to add any evidence apart from employer letter. (or not needed).

For Cohabitant (wife), form says last two years.

is it ok to just show for last two years or shall i show all five years.

1) Council Tax
2) Tenancy Agreements
3) GP letters
4) Utitlity Bills
5) Electoral Role

How many evidences are required for proving wife as cohabitant?

Payslips & Employment Letter are stamped and signed by our Legal Secretary of the company and HR, is it sufficient? (Working at same place from last 2 years.)

12 pay slips - 12 bank statements highlighting Salary deposit date.

Photocopies, of every exit and entry into the country of me and my wife (is this sufficient?)

Wife educational proof as degree taught in English ( Degree Certificate and Points based calculator Printout)
Is this sufficient?

2 Photos of each (45mm X 35mm) with full names on the back?

Life in UK Test pass Results of both.

Photo copies of all documents provided as evidence for

Earnings (Pay Slips and Bank Statements)
Cohabitant ( Tenancy Agreement,Council Tax, Electoral Role, Utility Bills, GP Letters ) past 2 years
English Education (Mine claimed in Earlier Tier 1 extension, wife - Printout of PBS and Degree certificate)
Life in UK

Dear Friends, please answer my questions and kindly suggest and guide me if i am missing anything?

Many Thanks & Best Regards

tomtom1
Newly Registered

Re: ILR application

Post by tomtom1 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:27 pm

Can anyone reply Please, Plaese.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:58 pm

People will respond if and when they wish to.
So please be patient.

Read FAQs for ILR - Tier 1G/Tier 2/WP/HSMP - Read before posting.
Answers to most of your queries available there.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

tomtom1
Newly Registered

Post by tomtom1 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:32 pm

Many Thanks @ Sushdmehta,

That link solved almost all my doubts except one, which is

in the first Year of Tier 1, I was out of UK for my Engagement and wedding for 76 days at a Stretch. (As it is not over 180 days, do i have to write a cover letter stating reason for my absence .

i have marriage certificate as a proof. At that time I was self Employed IT Contractor.

Please help.

Best Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:34 pm

This should explain the requirements.
245CD-SD Specified documents

The specified documents referred to in paragraph 245CD(j) are:

(a) For periods where the applicant was in employment in the UK, a letter from the employer detailing the purpose and period of absences in connection with the employment, including periods of annual leave.
(b) For periods where the applicant was self-employed or in business in the UK, or looking for work or setting up in business in the UK, a personal letter from the applicant detailing the purpose and period of absences in relation to those activities.
(c) A personal letter from the applicant which includes full details of the reason for the absences and all original supporting documents in relation to those reasons - e.g. medical certificates, birth/death certificates, information about the reasons which led to the absence from the UK.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.