ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Depertment of justice

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

one2three

Depertment of justice

Post by one2three » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:35 pm

Hello everyone hopefuly you all had good christmas and new year.

I am planing to go to inis / immigration office dublin this week and i am just wandering if someone can tell me if its busy there now a days or not ?

Any first hand experience. .anyone who has been there yoday or going tomorrow or been there during december 2015 ?

Please let me know... i heard people used to que for over nights to get the ticket during october/november ... hopefully it isnt the story now.

And what about the appointments ?

I am going to get my visa extension stamp 4 eufam
Not the re entry.

Thank you all for reading.

Regards
I am because we are.

aligo
Ireland

Re: Depertment of justice

Post by aligo » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:12 am

I don't think they are very busy now.

can you please tell us when your visa was issued. My temporary one is already expired on 28/12/15 but still no answer
thanks
ali

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:18 am

one2three wrote:Hello everyone hopefuly you all had good christmas and new year.

I am planing to go to inis / immigration office dublin this week and i am just wandering if someone can tell me if its busy there now a days or not ?

Any first hand experience. .anyone who has been there yoday or going tomorrow or been there during december 2015 ?

Please let me know... i heard people used to que for over nights to get the ticket during october/november ... hopefully it isnt the story now.

And what about the appointments ?

I am going to get my visa extension stamp 4 eufam
Not the re entry.

Thank you all for reading.

Regards

You cannot get a stamp4 EU fam extension . You have to either apply to the Department of Justice, If the EU national has been living and exercising treaty rights in Ireland for 5 years for Permanent Residence, or apply for and Residence card if the EU citizen has not exercised treaty rights for a continuous 5 years period.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

one2three

Post by one2three » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:04 pm

Hi Obie

Its actually a stamp extension on my passport
I got only 4 years when i had 5 years letter from DOJ
Because my passport was expiring after 4 years so they stamp my passport and issued a gnib card only up untill my passport was valid.

So i still have almost a year left of EU1 5 year visa ...and this is the extension i was about.

It looks straight forward to me, what do you think Obie.

Thank you
Last edited by one2three on Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am because we are.

one2three

Post by one2three » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:06 pm

aligo wrote:I don't think they are very busy now.

can you please tell us when your visa was issued. My temporary one is already expired on 28/12/15 but still no answer
thanks
ali

Sir i had visa issued in 2011
So i really am not sure whats the process now a days.

Thanks
I am because we are.