ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self-Sufficient Option (Greece) and Stamp 4EUFAM. Help Plz

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ghulammemon198
Newly Registered

Self-Sufficient Option (Greece) and Stamp 4EUFAM. Help Plz

Post by ghulammemon198 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:13 am

Note: You can find this post in Ireland forum. I was unaware that I need to post my Europe Immigration inquiries here.

Hello. I have certain inquiries, and I will be very thankful if you provide me with proper answers. My EUFAM application was approved in April 2015, and I was issued Stamp 4 EUFAM with validity June 2016 in Ireland (rather than 5 year validity) because my passport was due to expire at that time. I am currently in Bulgaria with my wife and child. We are planning to settle in Greece for 1 year. We are thinking to travel in the end of May 2016 to Greece without renewing my Stamp 4EUFAM from Ireland. My first question is if I will face any problem in travelling to Greece and applying for EUFAM residence card within 1 month during my stay in Greece.

Also, my wife is exercising her rights as self-employed in Ireland. She has two options in Greece: either to become self-employed or self-sufficient. We are considering the option of applying for her to become self-sufficient in Greece considering the fact that she has sufficient funds to live in Greece for the mentioned period (the savings are from self-employment).

I will appreciate it if you can answer my questions. Happy New Year to all!

ghulammemon198
Newly Registered

Re: Self-Sufficient Option (Greece) and Stamp 4EUFAM. Help P

Post by ghulammemon198 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:21 pm

I will really appreciate if someone can assist us.