ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent - Parents Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jigars143
Pakistan

Urgent - Parents Visa

Post by jigars143 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:54 pm

Hi Members,

I am applying for the visit visa for my parents next week. My father is semi-retired and do a little bit of business with about 2-3 lakh rupees in his account. parents have both visited twice in past. and went well in time of expiry of their visit visa ending date.

Previously I had a sister who used to live with them and she has now gone to UAE for work. So technically there is no family tie as my other sister lives in UK as well. My mother also had a medical treatment done (High Blood Pressure) which was paid by myself and I have a receipt as a proof.

Can you please advise should I mention this in application form that she was treated and also, can you please advise how to make the case stronger??

I will appreciate a quick response.

thanks
Nabeel