ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish spouse accompany EUTR visa

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Armanalmas

Irish spouse accompany EUTR visa

Post by Armanalmas » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:59 am

Hi
Iam a British citizen I applied for my wife for Irish EUTR accompany visa in May 2015 up to now no decision have been made.
I applied for a judicial review to Irish court and now the judge have adjourned or I should say delayed the review decision until the next month.

Is any one else have applied for judicial review recently? And will any one know what will be the reason for adjourning the case???

Thanks.

Obie
Ireland

Re: Irish spouse accompany EUTR visa

Post by Obie » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:18 am

Perhaps the minister sought time to address the point your raised. Are you doing the JR yourself or a lawyer is dealing with it?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Armanalmas

Post by Armanalmas » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:43 pm

Obie wrote:Perhaps the minister sought time to address the point your raised. Are you doing the JR yourself or a lawyer is dealing with it?
Thanks for ur reply. I have involved a lawyer in she has done it for.
Do you know if the judge will make a decesion on provided date or after the date passes?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:50 pm

I think the lawyer may be best pleased to give you advise on these matters as she would have been informed by the court in regards to the reasons for delays.

Armanalmas

Post by Armanalmas » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:54 pm

Obie wrote:I think the lawyer may be best pleased to give you advise on these matters as she would have been informed by the court in regards to the reasons for delays.
She just emailed and said that it's hard to explain but all I can say is that the hudge has delayed the decision.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:57 pm

Well you seem intelligent enough to write on the forum. So I believe you will be intelligent enough to understand whatever reasons were given for the delays.

Jane20231
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Jane20231 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:42 am

Hi armanlas I can understand how difficult situation you are facing, I am in the situation, since June I am waiting for accompany tu spouse visa.

The Dublin visa office emailed in October and advise they are dealing application recievd in May 2015 and then again after three month I got an email saying they are dealing application recievd in May2015.

The Solvit has closed my case as in resolved, I get in touch with my solicitor and they advices that thay have taken a lot of cases for Judical review and currently till end of this month they are prohibited to taking any further case to The high court to compel the visa office to issue decision.

28 weeks has passed and still I have no idea when they will issue visa, even if they hav huge backlog why dnt they just give us any specific date when they will realse decision.

Wrk
Newly Registered

Need help on visa process

Post by Wrk » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:36 am

Hi there I hope someone can help my.

I'm a british citizen and currently living in ireland. my spouse is in china and her status is asylum seeker in china.

What is the best possible way to sponsor her and bring her to ireland.

can i sponsor her because I'm exercising my treaty rights here in ireland, than what will be the procedure.

I'm confused please if someone can help me,

Thanks for reading

I hope someone can guide me.