ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Leave of absence proof

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dumdeedum
Newly Registered

Leave of absence proof

Post by dumdeedum » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:47 pm

Hi chaps

I'm in a rather strange situation, my company's HR system was upgraded and they have 'lost' data pertaining to my holidays. However I have not taken more than the paid annual leave nor have I stayed away for more than 30 days.

So my question is, what options do I have for proof? Can the caseworker not use the stamps in the passport to work out the days away? :?

What are the chances of my application being rejected without this proof from HR?

Forgot to mention on a Tier 1 for the complete duration.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Leave of absence proof

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:55 pm

You need a letter, stating the dates and that it was annual leave. Surely you have copies of your holiday requests?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

dumdeedum
Newly Registered

Re: Leave of absence proof

Post by dumdeedum » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:03 pm

I have but HR doesn't have that data and hence won't certify the days!! Any suggestions?