ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa application to other countries

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

harry5496
Newly Registered

visa application to other countries

Post by harry5496 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:53 pm

hi am on tier 2 general visa , am applying for other jobs in other countries .. i want to know if an work visa for other european countries can be made from uk , or should i resign and apply from india.
2, if my company goes bust how many days can i remain in uk??

Thanks,
sri

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: visa application to other countries

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:00 pm

1. As far as I am aware, it depends on the country you are applying to. Most countries require applicants to submit their applicants in the country they have legal residence in.

2. Your employer will inform HO and HO will send you a curtailment letter giving you 60 days to leave the UK or find a new sponsor. This process can take a few months from when your employer notifies HO to when you receive the letter.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

harry5496
Newly Registered

Re: visa application to other countries

Post by harry5496 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:03 am

thank you