ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP Stolen in India..timelines for one time entry visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pandeyv2
Newly Registered

BRP Stolen in India..timelines for one time entry visa

Post by pandeyv2 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:29 pm

Dear Members,

On 26th Nov 2015 unfortunately someone in India got better of my mum and stole her bag in a function. The bag had cash, jewellery important of all my Passport and BRP (I am on an ILR in UK since 2013). I called police in Delhi and made a FIR (First Information report)

Sent an email to LostBRP email address and then quickly applied for my Indian passport thanks to my luck and some good people in the system my new passport came on 14th December. I am well past my day to report back to my job by now.

I was advised to apply for One Time Entry Visa...

I have applied the same with VFS at New Delhi on 16th Dec 2015 and provided them with the application form, FIR original, Copy of my stolen Passports and Visa.

It has been now 16 working days and I have heard no news and I am under stress as this has started to impact my job in UK now.

Does any one know how long these application takes so I can inform my employer about this. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

pandeyv2
Newly Registered

Re: BRP Stolen in India..timelines for one time entry visa

Post by pandeyv2 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:23 am

Just as it has to happen got an email from NEDELVisa today stating that they have processed. So will go tomorrow and post the update :D

pandeyv2
Newly Registered

Re: BRP Stolen in India..timelines for one time entry visa

Post by pandeyv2 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:08 pm

Got my one time entry visa and now to do my BRP (RC). Just a question do I need to provide evidence for every month in the last 2 years that I have been a resident of UK.

Or, this is just general to see 3 or 4 evidences from different times in last 2 years. I will be grateful for any answers.