ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with a question on AN form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sofiathefirst

Help with a question on AN form

Post by Sofiathefirst » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:50 pm

Hi,

Regarding the question 'Address of tax office or tax office reference'
Can someone please confirm if tax office reference number is the same as 'Employer PAYE reference' number that is mentioned on a P60, the 3 digit number followed by the 7 digit number, I.e. xxx/xxxxxxx. Is this the number that I should enter.

Also I cannot find the Address on any of my job slips. I only held a part time job for a few months, is it necessary for me to put the tax office address and where would I find this.

Thanks

Sofiathefirst

Help with AN form question on Employer Address

Post by Sofiathefirst » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:14 pm

Hello,

Can someone please help me as to which address I should put under employer address. I worked only time for 5 months at one Job only. Just a few days before I left my job, my employer moved into a new office so we had a new office address. So in my P60 the company address is different from my P45 which shows the new address, though the company name is the same.

Should I put the old address of the company where I worked during most of my tenure or should I put the new address of the same company where u was only for a few days before leaving the job. Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Help with a question on AN form

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:22 pm

by Sofiathefirst » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:50 pm

Hi,

Regarding the question 'Address of tax office or tax office reference'
Can someone please confirm if tax office reference number is the same as 'Employer PAYE reference' number that is mentioned on a P60, the 3 digit number followed by the 7 digit number, I.e. xxx/xxxxxxx. Is this the number that I should enter.

Also I cannot find the Address on any of my job slips. I only held a part time job for a few months, is it necessary for me to put the tax office address and where would I find this.
If you are currently unemployed, you do not need to complete this detail.

If you are employed, it needs to be the detail from your current employer.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sofiathefirst

Form AN question

Post by Sofiathefirst » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:21 pm

Hi,

Can anyone help me with section 6.13, 6.14 & 6.15 on the AN form regarding when fingerprints were taken as part of a previous immigration application.

I can't remember exact dates but once my fingerprints were taken when I was applying for ILE from overseas in 2012 and subsequently I think they were taken in Croydon Home Office when I applied for NTL and BRP,

Which date should I put, for the ILE initial immigration application or for when I applied for the NTL.

Please advise as am but confused as to what to fill in.

Many thanks

FayEng

Re: Form AN question

Post by FayEng » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:24 pm

Hi

You can put the last one which was done at Croydon.

I did the same

Fay

Sofiathefirst

Re: Form AN question

Post by Sofiathefirst » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:48 pm

Thank you very much Fay

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:04 pm

Can you please stop starting a new topic/thread with each question you have about your citizenship application.

Keep all your questions in this thread.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sofiathefirst

Post by Sofiathefirst » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:54 pm

Ok will do, sorry about that, first time I'm posting here