ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visit visa for parents refused from Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bristol14
Newly Registered

Family visit visa for parents refused from Pakistan

Post by bristol14 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:20 am

Hi All

My parents applied for a two year visit visa from Pakistan in Dec 2015. They visited UK last year and stayed here for a couple of months. Pretty much same documents were submitted but the visa has been refused this time based on following:

1- Documents not submitted to prove source of income (I have provided my bank statement, transaction receipts and parents’ bank statements (6 months) as my parents are financially dependent on me).
2- You appear to have no assets or investments. (My parents own 15 million rupees house in Lahore and they live in the same accommodation. Property documents were submitted along with the application)
3- You wish to travel with all of your immediate family members in Pakistan. (This is not true. I have two brothers and one sister. My younger brother lives and work in Pakistan. My parents’ brothers, sisters, parents and all other immediate relatives are in Pakistan).
4- Not satisfied that you have significant ties in Pakistan (My parents lived in Pakistan since birth, worked there, own property, my brother lives there and they returned to Pakistan last year). My second brother works in middle east and he also frequently visits them.

The letter says that you do not have right to appeal or request admin review. I have written to my my MP to assist but not sure if she can influence. Any other way to challenge the decision?

vinny

Re: Family visit visa for parents refused from Pakistan

Post by vinny » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:26 am

It's difficult, because there is no rights of appeal except under human rights.

Write to the Entry clearance Manager and ask why the submitted documents and positive evidence, etc., were ignored?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

bristol14
Newly Registered

Re: Family visit visa for parents refused from Pakistan

Post by bristol14 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:20 pm

There is no contact of entry clearance manager.

I have found following link which may be relevant but why the refusal letter says there is no right of appeal and right of admin review...

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ures-apl01