ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Minor Traffic Offense in HSMP (FLR)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nobody81
Newly Registered

Minor Traffic Offense in HSMP (FLR)

Post by nobody81 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:13 am

Hi all,

I have got my HSMP application approved and preparing to apply for FLR, unfortunately last month (after HSMP approval letter) I received a letter saying I have violated speed limit (minor traffic offense) some where in Linconshire. I was driving 50mph on a road of 40mph. I paid 60 pounds and got 3 points on my license. I was wondering do I have to mention this on my FLR application (they ask for traffic offense but don't say anything about minor or major offense)? I am visiting my country next month, applying for FLR from my country will make any difference (if I don't mention it)?

Thanks

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:00 am

I dont think it is problem. I have seen so many posted this query previously in this forum check the replies.......but not sure whether you want to declare that or not in the application.

Also if you are travelling to your home country and applying from there, then you have to apply for Entry Clearance but not FLR.

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Post by T_mahmood » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:36 pm

I understand these sort of minor issues do not matter and you dont need to indicate these in your HSMP form. I myself has same sort of speeding office and did not mention it.
Thinking low is crime....