ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re-entering the UK - 10 days left on visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shady87
Nigeria

Re-entering the UK - 10 days left on visa

Post by shady87 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:27 pm

Hi guys,

I'm currently on Tier 2G expiring April 16th 2016.
I'm getting married on April 2nd outside the UK and will be back on the 7th of April.

Before I leave I plan to pay for and schedule a premium visa appointment as a spouse.
I will schedule this in March and hopefully get an appointment a few days (7th of april - 15th april) after I get back and before my visa expires.

Will I have any issues reentering the UK 10 days left on my visa and in possession of valid visa renewal appointment date and letter?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Re-entering the UK - 10 days left on visa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:51 pm

No, there should be no issues re-entering the UK as long as your visa is valid.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shady87
Nigeria

Post by shady87 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:55 pm

CR001 wrote:No, there should be no issues re-entering the UK as long as your visa is valid.
Thanks alot. Was a bit scared, but yeah I'll have 10 days left on my visa, a confirmed premium appointment and all the required docs.

Do you have any idea how frequent the premium appointments are? daily/weekly/bi-monthly/monthly etc.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:24 pm

Monday to Saturday all day at premium service centres.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.