ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Not allow to marrige

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aliali110
Newly Registered

Not allow to marrige

Post by aliali110 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 pm

Dublin registation service not allow us to marrige after took interview But even they not give us any paperwork just said wait we will inform you still i am waiting for reply since 2week. can anybody help me...!

griffith
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Not allow to marrige

Post by griffith » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:55 am

Well this means that the registrar is not satisfied and they think that this marriage would be a marriage of convenience, now what follows next is that they will investigate the information which you have initially provided to the registrar, they are allowed to do so after the new legislation came out in August last year and until November they had objected 55 marriages on the basis of which they raided and arrested few couples and gangs involved in marriages of convenience, its all over the news, I think they have objected to your marriage and they will send you a written letter in few days.
Stay strong & never Give up!

Koolflame
Newly Registered

Post by Koolflame » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:51 am

aliali110 wrote:Dublin registation service not allow us to marrige after took interview But even they not give us any paperwork just said wait we will inform you still i am waiting for reply since 2week. can anybody help me...!
Dear aliali110

would you be kind enough to give us an idea of the kind of questions asked in the interview?

Thanks in advance.

wish_uk
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by wish_uk » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:52 pm

Dear aliali110

would you be kind enough to give us an idea of the kind of questions asked in the interview?

Thanks in advance.
may be I can help you in this case, because twice I have been rejected on the basis of interview.

main questions are as follow.

where and when did you first met? (date/place)
how long you are in relationship? (very important )
how often you meet, weekly monthly or ?
chrismas/birthdays or any event you celebrated together, how was that, where and how you celebrated.
do you know about families of each other.
what about your last date.
what you like in your fiancé/girlfriend
when did you decide to get married?
who proposed? she/he to you/her?
have you lived together or not if yes which address?
any gifts you exchanged?
what are hobbies of both of you.
almost all daily life information about both of you.

according to my experience.
length of relationship should be more and more. 6 month- one year, it will make your case very strong.
the answer given by both of you must match.
remember the important occasions/events of your life like birthdays or christmas etc specially date and gift exchanged

I didnt attend any interview in Ireland before marriage, but I was interviewed while I applied RESIDENCE CARD IN HUNGARY.

I will be happy if some one need more information about SHAM MARRIAGE INTERVIEWS

CHEER AND BEST OF LUCK
married Aug 2014

aliali110
Newly Registered

Post by aliali110 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:07 pm

Just normal about both family name
How know each other..
About food

wish_uk
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by wish_uk » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:14 pm

aliali110 wrote:Just normal about both family name
How know each other..
About food
if you are really in genuine relationship for a long time than this interview will not be so difficult for you.

if you are in really relationship than mostly things you should know about each other.
married Aug 2014

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:24 pm

wish_uk wrote:if you are really in genuine relationship for a long time than this interview will not be so difficult for you.

if you are in really relationship than mostly things you should know about each other.
+1

And applicants who are both word perfect on 6 questions and then turn into quivering, stuttering jellies when the interviewer asks a 'left-field' question will give themselves away as having been tutored.
I.e a key indicator fitting the profile of a planned sham marriage.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.