ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Home Office requesting SA302

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adamsmith

Re: ILR Home Office requesting SA302

Post by adamsmith » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:09 pm

Wanderer wrote:
ilrvisanow wrote:Based on long residence case wroker should not ha ve asked for SA302. YOu mentioned that he/she asked for last 5 years seriously shows how confused ill trainer case workers are. As they need to look at 5 year in case of T1 now long residence.
Is this even English? Might be helpful if you used a spell checker - I can barely understand your txtspk if that's what it is...

Anyway not true, caseworker is correct.

Anyone who is a director of a Ltd Company is required to to fill in a Self Assessment form, completely normal and standard and as we know UKVI/HMRC are all over this type of thing, so OP will have to wriggle out of this somehow or face the consequences...

I am a director of a Ltd Co. and have had to fill out a Self Assessment for the last 22 years....
Hi,
Do I have to send self assessment even if I don't claim any income from the company as dividend?My accountant has been filling corporation tax return every year. He never told me that we have to submit self assessment. I am a company director but I show them (HO) salaried income not dividend income. I sent them my payslip along with bank statement. I was a payee under this company. A prompt reply is much appreciated.
thanks in advance...

kirankhalil75

Post by kirankhalil75 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:45 am

Hi adamsmith

this is very confusing, i spoke to my accountant, he say if you have Ltd company and getting dividend only then its not a mandatory thing to file Self Assessment.

in my case, i never have UTR Number, and never file SA, i claim 10 K dividend in last Tier 1 G extension in 2013, my accountant file CT and i have paid Corporation Tax.

now my accountant say if you want to file SA , then he need to apply for UTR first, then he will file four self assessment , 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016.

i dont know whats going on.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:52 am

Search for a tax forum to ask about the self-assessment procedures and obligations when self-employed.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!