ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Decision Made but delays in Visa Vignette/Passport Return

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khanm1
Newly Registered

Decision Made but delays in Visa Vignette/Passport Return

Post by khanm1 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:52 pm

Hello All,

I submitted my application ONLINE along with Visa & IHS fee payment on 16 Dec; and appeared for appointment on 18 Dec at Karachi VFS (with documents submitted & bio metrics/pic taken etc). I sent an inquiry on status of my application last week to UKVI, and was confirmed that "found that the application has been processed and a
decision has been made".

Its already a week and i have not received my documents/passport, nor i have any clue on how much time it will take more. My scheduled travel date is less that 3 weeks away and there is much to do (including giving notice to my current employer). Would appreciate if experts/experienced people can comment on following:

1. How much time does it take for HO to return document AFTER decision has been made?
2. Is there any way to find our the 'actual decision' i.e. Visa Grant/Refusal?
3. Is there any way to expedite the process of getting passport back?

Highly appreciate the response... Thanks in advance.

tiertwo12
Newly Registered

Re: Decision Made but delays in Visa Vignette/Passport Retur

Post by tiertwo12 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:35 pm

I'm in the exact same situation, called ukvi helpling several times, decision made on 8th January, visited vac karachi yesterday but they havent still received, can anyone please advise what to do or if something similar has happened with someone before?

Thanks