ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EA FP Granted but EEA2 Refused

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ally007

Re: EA FP Granted but EEA2 Refused

Post by ally007 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:26 am

@bumaima, I think I understand some of your explanation and with what I understand this days, HO are now getting tougher with everyone mostly if there is any redlight on anyone applications and as we understand, HO understand what most people are doing and they are looking for all mist to get loads of of this country. . My advice is if you can possible persuade your eea ex to support you not financially but with his documents so you can gain atleast another RC which will give you peace of mind. How come you married in one of the church they already redflagged? You said there is a child between you and your ex which is the only chance you got at the moment because with the biometric now adays, things are more crazy.
You need to consult the gurus that know better so they can advice you.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:09 pm

bumaima wrote:
Obie wrote:Well in those circumstances I will advice you to be prepared to spend few months overseas with your wife and children if you left before the conclusion of your case.

Also you can contact Linda Bateman if you wish to make a complaint, but I don't believe it will lead to much.

Other option is to challenge the lawfulness of the Center of Life Test at the high court.

Hello Obie,
First Apolgies for posting this on the wrong post , it's my first time on here.
I need urgent help pls , this will be very grateful .
I applied for Residence card based on marriage to my eea partner 2010 which was granted.
However, it was revoked in 2014 , due to allegations made against the the church where wedding was done. I appealed & appeal was dismissed but within the appeal the judge & Home office rep stated I am eligible to apply to remain under Article 8Echr.
Our marriage produced a child & who is a British citizen which was obtained based on her EEA fathers status through his Permanent residence.

P.s : the only reason am still holding on is my child, honestly am fed up of the HO issues , life & everything else. its already a year and half on this issue already. Pls help .......I lost my Job in the process of all this. really need some advice & help. very low.
Probably worth opening a new thread on your case.

Suggest dig into obtaining derivative residence rights on the basis of having a 'child in education';
this avenue may be open to you if your child is of primary or secondary school age.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

bumaima
Newly Registered

Post by bumaima » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:27 pm

noajthan wrote:
bumaima wrote:
Obie wrote:Well in those circumstances I will advice you to be prepared to spend few months overseas with your wife and children if you left before the conclusion of your case.

Also you can contact Linda Bateman if you wish to make a complaint, but I don't believe it will lead to much.

Other option is to challenge the lawfulness of the Center of Life Test at the high court.

Hello Obie,
First Apolgies for posting this on the wrong post , it's my first time on
I need urgent help pls , this will be very grateful .
I applied for Residence card based on marriage to my eea partner 2010 which was granted.
However, it was revoked in 2014 , due to allegations made against the the church where wedding was done. I appealed & appeal was dismissed but within the appeal the judge & Home office rep stated I am eligible to apply to remain under Article 8Echr.
Our marriage produced a child & who is a British citizen which was obtained based on her EEA fathers status through his Permanent residence.

P.s : the only reason am still holding on is my child, honestly am fed up of the HO issues , life & everything else. its already a year and half on this issue already. Pls help .......I lost my Job in the process of all this. really need some advice & help. very low.
Probably worth opening a new thread on your case.

Suggest dig into obtaining derivative residence rights on the basis of having a 'child in education';
this avenue may be open to you if your child is of primary or secondary school age.
Ok I will , Thank you

bumaima
Newly Registered

Post by bumaima » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:35 pm

Can I make another application For FlR based on the parents route. I just want to move on and find a Way to make ends meet. Am tired of Court , another appeal may take another year or so. Pls any advice will be appreaciated. Thanks