ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Complex situation pls help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bumaima
Newly Registered

Complex situation pls help

Post by bumaima » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:13 am

Hello Obie,
First Apolgies for posting this on the wrong post , it's my first time on here.
I need urgent help pls , this will be very grateful .
I applied for Residence card based on marriage to my eea partner 2010 which was granted.
However, it was revoked in 2014 , due to allegations made against the the church where wedding was done. I appealed & appeal was dismissed but within the appeal the judge & Home office rep stated I am eligible to apply to remain under Article 8Echr.
Our marriage produced a child & who is a British citizen which was obtained based on her EEA fathers status through his Permanent residence.
I have been thru a lot for something I did not do. Our marriage was not one of convenience as alleged. I feel so helpless and depressed. How can a marriage of convenience produce a child?.
Was I just unfortunate or why I am suffering this much.
I have recently divorced my Eea ex husband , hence his refusal to attend court with me. He is a good father & loves our child. However the divorce has put a lot of strain on us all.
My confusion is do I take the appeal to UTTribunal or can I still make a fresh application instead to the HO based on my child's status .
P.s : the only reason am still holding on is my child, honestly am fed up of the HO issues , life & everything else. its already a year and half on this issue already. Pls help .......

noajthan

Re: Complex situation pls help

Post by noajthan » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:38 pm

Suggest dig into obtaining derivative residence rights on the basis of having a 'child in education';
this avenue may be open to you if your child is of primary or secondary school age.

Suggest start reading here:
https://www.gov.uk/derivative-right-res ... ligibility
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

mamaput
Newly Registered

Re: Complex situation pls help

Post by mamaput » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:17 pm

I think since your child is a british citizen, FLR(fp) would be an appropriate route.