ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Citizen Long Holidays Financial Requirement math

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Brightsignal
Newly Registered

British Citizen Long Holidays Financial Requirement math

Post by Brightsignal » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:11 am

Dear All
I need advice as I am currently confused. I went for long holidays from August 2014 till June 2015. From June 2015 till September 2015 I work as a Contractor and used Umbrella Company to process my payments. I have received from umbrella company payslips and in September 2015 received P45 as I found permanent job.
From September to Present date I am full time employed and receiving £32k+. So far I have earned £18000 as shown on my pay slip.
As reading Appendix FM Financial requirement (5.2 on Page 21- First, the applicant’s partner must be in employment at the date of application and have been with the same employer for at least 6 months prior to the date of application.) I have notice I have to be with same employer before I can sponsor my Spouse. Could senior please advice am I able to meet financial requirement or I should wait.

Brightsignal
Newly Registered

Re: British Citizen Long Holidays Financial Requirement

Post by Brightsignal » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:56 pm

Any comment???

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: British Citizen Long Holidays Financial Requirement math

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:23 pm

You should wait until you have been with your employer for 6 months. You need to submit 6 months payslips and 6 months bank statements. You don't have that long to go to reach 6 months.

It gets a bit more complicated if you want to combine self employment with PAYE employment and you would then need to submit 12 months of payslips and bank statements and if self employed, your accounts SA and CT600.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Brightsignal
Newly Registered

Re: British Citizen Long Holidays Financial Requirement math

Post by Brightsignal » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:19 pm

Thank you CR001, That's a relief