ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help re dependent entrepreneur tier 1 ext

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

buntyz

help re dependent entrepreneur tier 1 ext

Post by buntyz » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:08 pm

hi there
I am applying for tier 1 entrepreneur extension accelarated route ILR in february 16. but my wife got her dependent visa on 23/9/13.
Can she apply for ILR with me.if not how about the form do i need to send her application with mine on the same SET(o) form or need to fill different form for her.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: help re dependent entrepreneur tier 1 ext

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:19 pm

She will need an extension. She needs 5 years residence as a Tier 1 Ent dependent to qualify for ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

buntyz

Post by buntyz » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:14 pm

CR001 wrote:She will need an extension. She needs 5 years residence as a Tier 1 Ent dependent to qualify for ILR.

thanks for reply bt how about form do she need to fill separate application or it will go with mine SET(O) form

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:29 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.