ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

plz help with kids certificates

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rabyaimran
Newly Registered

plz help with kids certificates

Post by rabyaimran » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:33 pm

HI EVERYONE
I GOT MY ILR IN SEPTEMBER N MY CHILDREN WHO WERE BORN HERE BEFORE MY ILR I HAVE SUBMITTED APPLICATION FOR BRITISH PASSPORTS.
ALL MY FRIENDS THEY GOT THR KIDS CERTIFICATES IN 2 WEEKS AND IT HAS BEEN 2 MONTHS I HAVE NOT RECEIVED CERTIFICATES AS I HAV TO APPLY AFTERWARDS FOR PASSPORTS TOO AND WE HAVE TO TRAVEL PAKISTAN FOR WEDDING.
I APPLIED FOR CHILDREN IN OCT 2015. HAD BIO METRICS IS OCT LAST WEEK AND HAD acknowledgement In november. Since then no sign of certificates. I have sent copy of my flight and request letter which they received last week but stil no clue :shock:
has anyone else applied for kids citizen ship after oct plz
thanks

rabyaimran
Newly Registered

Re: plz help with kids certificates

Post by rabyaimran » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:00 pm

No 1 has a reply ?

tier1o

Post by tier1o » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:16 pm

rabyaimran wrote:HI EVERYONE
I HAVE SUBMITTED APPLICATION FOR BRITISH PASSPORTS.
I think you applied for registration(as British Citizens) not passport? Anyway, you can see MN1 timelines here, usually takes up to 6 months.

Rizcon

Post by Rizcon » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:16 am

rabyaimran wrote: ALL MY FRIENDS THEY GOT THR KIDS CERTIFICATES IN 2 WEEKS AND IT HAS BEEN 2 MONTHS I HAVE NOT RECEIVED CERTIFICATES AS I HAV TO APPLY AFTERWARDS FOR PASSPORTS TOO AND WE HAVE TO TRAVEL PAKISTAN FOR WEDDING.
It's not possible for some one to get certificates in 2 weeks.So,either you are mixing the time of getting passport after the approval and receiving the certificate or there is some confusion on different issue.

Any way, for straight forward applications, HO is taking between 3 to 5 months and once you receive the certificate for the child, then you will be able to apply for his/her passport which will take around two weeks.

I'm afraid that they won't consider your plan for traveling,but if they do then you will be lucky.

Have you received the acknowledgment letter for the application and done with the child's biometrics?

rabyaimran
Newly Registered

Post by rabyaimran » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:17 pm

Thank u everyone for reply
yes we received acknowledgement for the biometrics in november. I shall book flight later then